61-70

61

  "Deng Deng—" There was a crisp knock on the door.

The staff of the program team knocked on the door, and the girl with the ponytail poked her head out: "Well... the director asked me to ask, when can we continue filming?" "If

Zhong Lin doesn't have a dress, the program team can think about it." Ways, or, you can wear regular clothes..."

"I have," Pei Yi said coldly, interrupting the staff's thoughts.

The line of Chu Yunze's lips was tight, and he was secretly annoyed, why didn't he prepare more dresses at the beginning? Now Pei Yi took the lead? !

Liang Shan clenched her fingers tightly, feeling sore in her heart, why did she cut this dress into pieces? Now I can't even fix it...

I knew I should have prepared some dresses in advance,

Liang Shan didn't want Zhong Lin to follow Pei Yi from the bottom of her heart, but she had to make concessions. Those people in the entertainment circle are so nasty

. Lin Zai is so simple, sooner or later she will be swallowed up by those powerful and resourceful Alphas...

She is not an insider, and she hates herself for not being able to cover the sky with one hand, and not being able to protect Zhong Lin, so she can only give in for the time being, maybe

Pei Yi It can protect her...

but Alpha, how can it be trusted?

Liang Shan clenched her back molars, raised her eyes to look at Zhong Lin's eyes, her eyes were complicated, full of reluctance and reluctance.

Zhong Lin said "Yes", raised her eyes slightly, her eyes met Liang Shan's extremely complicated eyes, and her tone was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

She understood Liang Shan's worry, but she didn't understand what Liang Shan was worried about...

"It's nothing "Liang Shan raised her jaw slightly, her smile seemed a little forced, "Go ahead."

Pei Yi glanced back at her, put her hand on the door panel, bent her index finger, and tapped on the door panel twice,

"Come here."

Pei Yi was waiting for her.

"Okay," Zhong Lin stepped on the slippers, stood up, and obediently followed,

"Thank you, Teacher Pei."

The three words "Mr. Pei" have a slightly rising ending, which sounds sweet and sticky.

Pei Yi pursed her lips, and at that moment, her heart softened slightly, as if an electric current had flowed through her, and

everyone called her "Teacher Pei", but these three words added a few words to Zhong Lin's mouth. Very charming, like the low moan of a kitten, the slimy female voice is enough to make people feel distracted.

I don't want her to be called "Teacher Pei" anymore, I want her...to be called something else.

Zhong Lin followed Pei Yi, rounded a corner, and arrived at Pei Yi's room.

The door was pushed open, and there was a faint sound of "click".

Zhong Lin was a little hesitant, and even started to lightly tap the soles of the slippers with his toes, always feeling that he didn't really want to go in...

Pei Yi looked back at her, his eyes darkened slightly.

Zhong Lin raised his head slowly, seeing the sharpness in Pei Yi's eyes, why was he angry again?