Chapter 1.

The sun started to set over the horizon. Tommy and Y/N finally finished with the last customer and closed up The Cloudy Café. By now, everyone expected Puffy, the owner, and Foolish, her son, had left.

"Good night, Puffy!" Y/N called out

"Good night, Y/N!" Puffy waved to the door

They closed the door while waving back at her. Y/N and Tommy began to walk home. It was dark out and the only thing to light up the streets was the dim light coming from the lap posts. The two passed an alleyway, the light from the streets helped the two make out a figure.

"Use your flashlight, Tommy." Y/N shook Tommy's shoulder

Tommy pulled out his flashlight and shon it into the alleyway. The light helped the two to see there was someone sitting against the wall. They had: fluffy brown hair a blindfold on, a black trench coat, they were extremely pale and had blood sinking through their clothes.

"They're bleeding out!" Y/N pointed out the obvious

"I can see that. I'll go in. Don't let them see you if they wake up." Tommy stepped into the alleyway

Y/N stood on the sidewalk but they immediately vanished. They crept up behind Tommy. He sat down by the figure and got a closer look at them. It was Siren, one of the most dangerous villains in L'manburg.

"It's Siren." Tommy told Y/N

"Help him!" Y/N hissed

"He's a villain."

"Is there anyone stopping you other then yourself?"

Tommy lifted Siren's shirt, placed his hands on the wound and started to heal it. Y/N, while still invisible, watched him heal the wound while getting Siren's blood on his hands.

Once Tommy had half-healed the wound, he backed away. Tommy didn't notice Siren move slightly, but Y/N did. He hadn't noticed until Siren jumped up, grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against a stone wall.

"Hey man! What the Fuck!" Tommy shouted

Y/N let out a small gasp that was louder then expected. Siren looked around to find who made the noise but couldn't see anyone. He turned back to Tommy.

"Where am I?" Siren's voice was scratchy

The exhaustion in Tommy's bones stopped him from being shocked by it.

"Take a look around, Dickhead. You're in an alleyway." Tommy winced as his skull dung into the stone behind him

"Yeah, I Fucking figured that, Einstein." Siren sneered at him, "What part of the city?"

"Eastside. Quite lovely at night, save for the rats and trash everywhere." Tommy deadpanned

Siren was clearly frowning, both Tommy and Y/N could see it. Y/N felt something rising in their throat. Tommy and Siren continued talking as Y/N struggled to stay quiet. Y/N let out a small cough but that caught the boys' attention.

"Show yourself." Siren ordered

They couldn't stop themselves. Y/N became visible again.

"Interesting." Siren let go of Tommy and Turned to Y/N, "Invisibility."

Tommy stood there watching a villain walk over to his childhood friend.

"Explain how it works." Siren stood in front of Y/N and lifted their chin to make them look up at him

"I can turn invisible when I want and I can also make the things I touch turn invisible as well." Y/N put it simply

Siren examined Y/N's features. Y/N had H/L H/C hair, vibrant E/C eyes, and a small scar on their cheek. They were wearing a grey hoodie with a random design on it, ripped baggy jeans, and converse shoes.

"What's a pretty person like you doing with a scrawny little boy like him?" Siren smirked at Y/N

"We we're walking back to our apartment after work." Y/N said

"And where do you work?" He asked

"Why am I even telling you this?" Y/N stepped back, "You're a villain."

"Strange."

Siren started to walk closer to Y/N. They stumbled back but found the wall.

"No one else has done that." He spoke

"Done what?" Y/N asked

"I'm sure you know my power. I can control people with only a few words. You, however, resisted." Siren explained

He was taller then Y/N so he was practically leaning over them.

"I must be immune." Y/N rolled their eyes

"You can't be." Siren loomed over them more

Y/N started to walk away.

"The Cloudy Café." They said before going around the corner

Siren was left in confusion. He lifted part of his mask to reveal one hazel brown eye. Siren chuckled to himself before leaving the alleyway.

He never went home. Instead, he quietly followed Y/N to their apartment. Y/N lived in a small apartment with Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. Siren watched from a tinted window.

"I'm back." Y/N walked into the lounge

The boys were watching the news. Nuke and Ender had been sighted on a rooftop. Tommy soon went to bed and it was just the three of them in the room. Siren continued to watch Y/N closely.

"You need to hide it better." Y/N placed a hand on their hip

"He won't know." Ranboo reassured them

"He will eventually." Y/N told the two

"Key word: eventually." Tubbo stood up

Tubbo went to bed as well. Now it was just Y/N and Ranboo.

"Be careful." Y/N sat down next to Ranboo

"When are we not?" Ranboo chuckled

"A lot of the time."

Ranboo thought for a moment before realising Y/N was correct. When they were Nuke and Ender, they were sometimes reckless. Ok, most of the time, they were reckless.

"Just go to bed." Y/N sighed

He stood up and walked out the room to bed. Y/N sat down in the lounge by themselves. They exhaled loudly and heard a thump on the window.

"Who's there?" Y/N jumped up

Y/N looked around but saw nothing so they went to sleep.