Chapter 8.

A knife appeared in front of Y/N.

"Take that knife, and stab it into your chest." Siren ordered

Y/N took the knife in one hand and held it to where their heart was.

"Y/N! Don't do it!" Wilbur cried

"Do it!" Siren yelled

"NO!" Wilbur cried

Siren sent Wilbur away and he woke up.

Y/N was nowhere to be seen. Wilbur ran out the room and ran to Phil's room.

"Phil!" Wilbur woke him up in a panic

"Jesus Christ, mate!" Phil woke up, "What's wrong?"

"Y/N's in trouble. I cant explain properly!" Wilbur said in a panic

"Woah! Calm down, Wil!" Phil sat up, "Have you checked the house?"

"No. This is the first room I came into." Wilbur stood back

He quickly realised.

"The kitchen." He murmured

"What?"

"The knives are in the kitchen." Wilbur ran out the room

Phil got out of bed and followed Wilbur to the kitchen. Y/N was standing by the counter, facing away from the door. Wilbur ran to them. He saw that their eyes were white and they were holding a knife to their chest.

"Y/N! Snap out of it!" Wilbur clicked his fingers in front of Y/N's face

The knife neared closer to Y/N's chest.

Y/N began to panic. They were in darkness with Siren and they were holding a knife to their chest.

"Y/N! Snap out of it!" They heard Wilbur's voice

Siren stared in disbelief.

"You shouldn't be able to hear him!" Siren yelled

Y/N managed to pull the knife away but closer to Siren. He pushed the knife back to them. Siren pushed the knife into their side. Y/N gasped and stumbled back in pain.

Wilbur held them tight. Y/N's eyes reverted back to their vibrant E/C. They fell into Wilbur's arms as they closed their eyes. Technoblade ran into the room from the sound of yells.

"What happened?" Technoblade asked

"Keep Y/N safe." Wilbur carried Y/N, bridal style to the sofa and placed them down on it

Phil and walked over to the sofa.

"What will you do?" Phil asked Wilbur

"I'm going to visit someone for help. They don't know out identities though." Wilbur walked out the room

"We'll fix that." Phil reassured him

Wilbur walked back into the room in his Siren outfit. He left the building. The two stood in silence while watching the unconscious Y/N in front of him. After a while, they both went and got changed into their villain outfits.

"He's going to get them killed." The Blade sat down, "This whole thing will get them killed."

"We need to-" Zephyrus tried to reason with him

"Don't you dare say 'we need to trust him' because..." The Blade yelled, "I don't think I can trust him after this!" The Blade's tone softened, "He may be like a brother to me but that doesn't mean I can trust him."

Zephyrus sat down next to The Blade.

"It's hard to trust someone that you know is doing bad. But if they're like family, you need to trust them at some point." Zephyrus spoke

"You're right." The Blade sighed, "I just don't trust him around Y/N anymore."

The Blade looked down at Y/N. Their face was pale instead of its vibrant S/C and some of their blood was dripping down the sofa.

"Why don't we take the knife out?" The Blade asked

"It's currently holding the blood in. If we take it out, they'll die from blood-loss." Zephyrus explained

"Pass me your least favourite cloth and bandages." The Blade placed his hands on the knife

Zephyrus did so. The Blade took the knife out and gave it to Zephyrus then applied pressure to the wound with the cloth he had scrunched up. To keep the cloth there, he wrapped the bandages around their waist. The Blade stood back. His hands were covered in blood, it was almost... refreshing?

"Go wash yourself and the knife up." Zephyrus told him

He took the knife and left the room to wash up. Zephyrus sat down next to Y/N. He lifted their head up and placed it on his lap.

"We'll get through this, Y/N." He whispered to them, "Trust me."

Siren walked through the door with a scrawny little boy behind him.

"Help them." Siren ordered, "Please, Tommy."

Tommy walked over to Y/N and took the bandages off. He placed his hands on the wound and began to heal them. Y/N flinched slightly during the process but didn't wake up.

"That's all I can do." Tommy stood back

There was still a cut with blood coming out of it.

"What do you mean?!" Siren yelled, "You we're able to heal me more!"

"That took a lot of energy!" Tommy stumbled back, "I don't have the same energy! I've made it so it'll heal faster but that's all I can do!"

"Leave this house and forget about what just happened!" Siren ordered, anger coated his voice

Tommy ran out the house. Y/N shot up from the sofa and immediately regretted it. They clutched their side and sank back down onto the sofa. The Blade walked into the room and took his mask off and walked over to Y/N. Siren went to walk over to Y/N but was stopped by Technoblade.

"Get away from them!" Technoblade yelled

He stumbled back in confusion. Y/N opened their eyes slightly. Their eyes were their usual vibrant E/C but quickly changed to while and then back to E/C.

Y/N opened their eyes once more, they were in the dark room once more. Siren was there as well. He walked over to Y/N and they couldn't stop him. Another knife appeared. Siren whispered something in Y/N's ear.

Y/N woke up once more, they were back on the sofa. They looked around, Technoblade and Phil where there but Wilbur was not.