Chapter 12.

Y/N had been staying with Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo for a few days, they got kicked out of their old job at the Pizza Hut. They had seen Wilbur repeatedly but ignored him every time. Tommy and Y/N were working in the cafe, when Wilbur walked in.

"Fuck." Y/N cursed, "Take my shift."

"What? Why?" Tommy asked

"Hello." Wilbur walked over to the counter

"Oh." Tommy groaned

Y/N walked over to a table.

"Would you like anything else to go with your coffee?" Y/N pulled out a small notepad, "A snack, maybe?"

The man sitting at the table looked up at Y/N, smirking.

"How about you be my snack and that's how I pay for my coffee?" The man winked at them

"Hmm." Y/N tapped their own against their chin, "What's your name, good sir?"

"Jared." He replied

"Well, Jared. Here's my number." Y/N handed him a piece of paper with their number on it, "But you still have to pay."

"Meet me tomorrow?" Jared asked

"Pick me up from work then." Y/N nodded

Jared handed Y/N the money and left the café. Y/N walked back over to Tommy and Wilbur.

"What was that?" Tommy asked

"I've got a date." Y/N smiled

They could see the sadness in Wilbur's eyes when they said that.

"When is it?" Tommy asked

"Tomorrow." Y/N said

The shift ended and Tommy and Y/N went home. It was late at night so they all went to sleep. For some reason, Y/N couldn't sleep. They walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. Something knocked off the shelf, a glass.

"Who's there?" Y/N spun around

A shadow ran past Y/N.

"I'm armed!" Y/N picked up a knife

"Put down the knife, Y/N." The person sighed, "Knifes aren't a good tactic for a weapon."

Y/N swung the knife but missed. The knife got taken out of Y/N's hands. They stumbled back and backed into a wall.

"Stay quiet." The person ordered

Y/N stayed quiet. They recognised the voice, it was Siren. Y/N squinted their eyes to see him better. Instead of different shades of blue, it was different shades of red, just like last time.

"I heard what happened today. Wilbur hates it. This is the one time I'm going to help him, but in my own way." Siren said

Siren stepped back, he was gripping the knife.

"I still, you can only be controlled if you're weak. So, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to hurt you, and you're going to come back to Wilbur." Siren decided

Before Y/N disagreed, the knife was thrown at them. It landed on the wall right next to their ear. Their breathing quickened and their heart started racing.

"My aim seems to be getting worse." Siren picked up a few more knives, "Let's try again, shall we?"

Siren threw another knife at Y/N. They went to put their hands in defencive position but the knife hit their palm and pushed it into the wall. Blood dripped onto the floor as Y/N screamed in pain. For some reason, no one woke up. This confused Y/N.

"Oh yeah, I may have locked and soundproofed the bedroom doors and walls." Siren shrugged

Y/N grabbed the knife in their hand with their other hand and pulled it out. They then threw the knife at Siren and ran to the other side of the island table. Y/N grabbed a cloth and applied pressure to the wound. After that, they wrapped it tightly in a bandage and hid behind the island.

"Y/N?" Siren called out, "Come out come out wherever you are."

His footsteps neared closer and then stopped. The room went silent. Siren pulled Y/N up by the collar of their clothes and put them at eye level.

"Playing hide and seek, are we?" Siren smirked

He kicked them in the stomach. Y/N fell limply to the cold floor, unmoving. Siren knelt down in front of them and frowned. He lifted their chin up to face him.

"You're going to stay quiet and come with me." Siren told them

Siren lifted Y/N off the floor and walked to the window. Y/N followed.

"Go on." He indicated to the window, "Get out."

They didn't move.

"I said: get out!" Siren pulled them by their hair

"Let go of me!" Y/N struggled

He punched them in the nose and then knocked them out. Siren threw them over his shoulder and took them out the building.

Y/N finally woke up with more bruises and cuts in an all too familiar room. Wilbur's room. They could hear muffled voices outside the door.

"That version of you is not someone to keep around! He did something last night and now he won't tell any of us." Phil.

"Phil's right. We can't trust him." Technoblade.

"I can't tell you anything. He won't tell me anything!" Wilbur.

"He won't let you in your room! Is t that the slightest bit suspicious?" Phil again.

"Right. I'm using Wilbur's room because it's the only one with soundproof walls. Now, excuse me." Siren.

The door opened and light quickly shon through. But just as fast as the light came, it left.

"Finally. You're awake." Siren knelt down in front of them

"Why am I in Wilbur's room?" Y/N asked

"A little gift." He smiled, "He's going to be so happy you came back to him!"

"Not willingly." Y/N reminded him

They could tell Siren was rolling his eyes.

"How long have I been here?" Y/N changed the subject

"A few days." Siren stood up, "And you'll be staying for much longer."

Siren left the room and there was more muffled talking. Footsteps walked away from the door and Y/N continued to sit in silence. They sat alone with only their thoughts as company.