Chapter 15.

Y/N woke up in darkness. Their body was laying in a cold river. They stumbled off the floor. A white light appeared in front of them and a tall woman appeared.

'Gay panic.' Y/N thought

"You're pretty." Y/N smiled

"Oh, thank you dear. But, you seem too young to die. How did you die?" The woman asked

"A version of Siren was supposed to die but he made a deal with a devil and linked our lives without him dying. So I died from his killers." Y/N explained

"Siren." She repeated, "I was the one he made a deal with. He said he wanted to keep is loved one safe. Are you that loved one?"

"He tortured me!" Y/N raised their voice, "His counterpart, Wilbur, loved me! Not Siren!"

The woman's eyes widened.

"And he's still alive?" She asked

Y/N nodded.

"Give me your hand." She laid out her hand

They put their hand in the woman's and then felt a rush of energy. They woman gripped Y/N's hand so they couldn't let go.

"When you kill him. Tell him Kristen, the Goddess of death, helped you." The woman let go of her hand, "You have a week to kill him, if you kill him in that time then you survive. If not, you come back here."

Y/N looked up at her and smiled before everything went a blinding white. They could hear voices.

"Sir, don't yell at me. The reason we're not pulling the plug is because they keep gaining and loosing consciousness. They could still be alive." An unrecognised voice.

"Y/N isn't alive." Wilbur.

Footsteps grew louder as the person walked over to Y/N and took their hand.

"I watched them die. In my own arms." Wilbur again.

"And I'm sorry to hear that sir, but we're not pulling the plug." Another unrecognised voice.

Y/N concentrated with every muscle in their body to move, even if it was just a finger. That's what it was. A finger. Y/N's forefinger curled around the hand that was holding theirs.

"Y/N?!" Wilbur.

They couldn't form words.

Another finger moved but they couldn't breathe.

"They need CPR." One of the people in the room ran over to Y/N, a doctor.

The doctor began to give CPR to Y/N.

"They need to be resuscitated!" The other doctor said

Y/N felt a pulse of energy run through their body. And another. Another. Their eyes shot open. The doctors stepped back.

"We'll give you some space." One of the doctors said before they both left

"Y/N. How are you back? You- You died in my arms?" Wilbur sat down next to them

"Where's Siren?" Y/N sat up

"Hey. Take is easy." Wilbur took their hand in his, "Don't think about him."

"No, you don't understand. I only have a week." Y/N told him

"Calm down." Wilbur said

Y/N stood up from the bed.

"You're not stable to leave!" Wilbur tried to stop them

"I'm sorry." Y/N looked at him, "But I don't want to die again."

They went invisible and snuck out the hospital. Wilbur tried to follow them but lost them down a hallway. Y/N ran to the last place they remembered and walked inside before becoming visible. Phil walked into the room.

"Y/N? You're meant to be in the hospital." Phil said

"Where the Fuck is Siren?!" Y/N walked into the kitchen

Y/N picked up a knife.

"Where is he?!" Y/N yelled

As if on que, Siren walked into the room.

"Y/N!" Siren stumbled back, "You're alive! That's great!"

Y/N threw the knife at Siren and it landed in his shoulder.

"Hey! Y/N! Calm down!" Phil tried to stop them

They threw another knife and it landed in his thigh. Another. It landed in his stomach. Phil stood back watching the chaos commence. Y/N threw another knife and it landed in Siren's head.

"Oh! One more thing, Siren. Kristen, the Goddess of death, helped me." Y/N smirked

Phil's eyes widened. A white light appeared and Kristen soon replaced it.

"Kristen." Phil stuttered

Siren's body evaporated as Kristen turned to Phil.

"Oh, Phil." Kristen smiled at him, "It's good to see you again."

And with that, Kristen disappeared. Y/N's vision started to become blurry and they lost their balance.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Phil helped them stand

"I don't know what's happening... this isn't supposed to happen." Y/N shook their head

Wilbur and Technoblade walked into the house, mid conversation.

"How do you lose a weak human?" Technoblade asked Wilbur, "Their body is unstable, anything could happen!"

"They went invisible!" Wilbur defended himself

The two looked over at Y/N and Phil.

"Y/N!" Wilbur ran to them

Y/N looked up at him before collapsing in his arms.