Chapter 11.

Y/N woke up extremely early from the pitter patter of the rain hitting the window. They only got a few hours of sleep throughout the night. Wilbur was sleeping peacefully next to them. His hair fell over his eyes so Y/N couldn't tell if he was awake or not.

"I'm sorry." Y/N whispered

Y/N got up and grabbed an outfit. They walked into the bathroom and got changed into: a pollo shirt, a sleeveless brown jumper, denim jeans, converse, and a coat.

Y/N looked at themselves in the mirror. One of their eyes was a dark E/C while the other had changed into a vibrant purple. They had a small scar across their cheek.

Y/N walked into the lounge and grabbed some money, their bag, and an umbrella

Y/N walked into the lounge and grabbed some money, their bag, and an umbrella. They looked around for what might be the last time.

"Goodbye." They opened the door

The rain engulfed the air and the water dripped into the drains. Y/N pulled up the umbrella and stepped into the rain. They walked through the streets, pushing past the crowd.

"Excuse me." A little girl pulled on Y/N's sleeve

The girl had blond hair, green eyes and a light pink outfit. She was crying.

"What do you need?" Y/N stopped walking

"I've lost my mama." She wiped her tears

"Let's find her, shall we?" Y/N smiled, "What's your name?"

"Alice." The girl said

"Where did you last see your mama, Alice?" Y/N asked

"At the park entrance. But I can't remember where that is." Alice said

Y/N brought Alice to the park entrance and held the umbrella over the two. A lady ran over to them both.

"Alice! Where have you been?" The lady crouched down by Alice

"I couldn't see you so I asked for help. This nice person helped me." Alice pointed up at Y/N

They smiled at the woman. The woman looked at Y/N in disgust. She saw Y/N's purple eye, blue streaks, and scars.

"Stay away from my daughter, you freak!" The lady pulled Alice away, "Let's go home, Alice."

Alice and her mother left Y/N alone. Y/N felt hurt by the word 'freak'. They began to walk away once more. The coat they were wearing had a hood on it so they pulled it over their head.

A familiar café came into view. The Cloudy Café. The nostalgic ding of the bell when Y/N walked inside. Tommy was behind the counter yelling at a Karen. Thanks to their hood, no one there could see Y/N's face.

"If you want to get what you want, make it yourself." Y/N walked over to the two, "Or don't. How about you Fucking leave."

"The customer is always right!" The Karen yelled

"I said leave!" Y/N yelled

Karen ran out of the shop in annoyance.

"Thanks." Tommy sighed, "But I was handling it."

"You really weren't." Y/N laughed as they pulled off their hood

"Y/N!" Tommy hugged them tight

"Ouch ouch!" Y/N winced, "My wound, Tommy! My wound!"

Tommy pulled away, his eyes filled with concern.

"You've changed so much." Tommy started to change the subject

"Thanks, I guess." Y/N chuckled

"Your eye, you have scars now." Tommy's eyes scanned Y/N and he cupped their face

"Can I order?" Y/N asked

He nodded and stepped back.

Wilbur woke up to find Y/N wasn't with him. He walked outside to see Phil and Technoblade. The two were eating breakfast.

"Have you seen Y/N?" Wilbur asked

"Wasn't they with you?" Phil put his drink down

"They're not in my room." Wilbur walked over

"I heard the door open half an hour ago." Technoblade said

"I'm gonna go look for them." Wilbur walked outside

Wilbur walked through the streets until coming across The Cloudy Café. When he walked inside, he saw Y/N talking with Tommy.

"Y/N." Wilbur walked over, "How have you been?"

"Fuck off, Wilbur." Y/N turned away from him

Tommy walked off to make Y/N's order.

"Why did you leave this morning?" He asked, "And what's with the attitude?"

"I heard you, last night." Y/N shook their head

"What did you here?"

"You're a manipulative Bastard!" Y/N faced him, "Now. Leave me alone."

Y/N took their drink from Tommy.

"I'm gonna go see Tubbo and Ranboo." They handed some money to Tommy

They walked out the café and pulled their hood up once more. The rain had stopped but it was still wet. Y/N walked to the apartment and knocked on the door.

"We don't want your Girl Scout Cookies!" Tubbo opened the door

Tubbo saw who was there.

"Y/N?!" Tubbo hugged them

"Ouch! Ouch!" Y/N coughed

He let them go and stared with confusion but he quickly got the answer when blood started to leak through their pollo shirt.

"Y/N." Tubbo stepped back, "You're bleeding."

"Can I come in?" Y/N asked

Tubbo led them inside.

"Where's the bandages?" Y/N walked into the lounge

He handed them some bandages. Y/N lifted part of their shirt up and took the bandages off. Tubbo saw the swelling wound. They bandaged it back up with the new bandages.

"How did that happen?" Tubbo asked

"Dream and The Blade got into a fight behind the Pizza Hut and I got caught in the crossfire." Y/N shrugged, "It's fine though."

"Y/N?" Ranboo walked into the room, "Where have you been?!"

"With a friend." Y/N said

Ranboo ran and hugged them.

"What is it with everyone pressing against the wound?!" Y/N complained

"Sorry." Ranboo stepped back, "You've got blood on your shirt."

"Yeah, I know." Y/N sighed, "I just fixed it up."

Y/N sat down on the edge of the sofa and the boys sat down as well.

"How have you been?" Tubbo asked

"I've been... ok." Y/N shrugged, "Ups and downs."