Chapter 10.

Y/N stayed outside for a few minutes. They calmed down and tried to realise what happened. It was just a small panic attack and it was quickly over. Wilbur came outside and sat next to them. He didn't say anything for a while.

"What happened in there?" He took their hand

"Small panic attack. Nothing major." Y/N sighed, "Everything's just extremely stressful."

"Everything will be fine in the end." Wilbur hugged them

Y/N felt an enormous pain in the side of their stomach. Soon, they realised it was where they had been stabbed.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Wilbur asked

"I'm fine." Y/N groaned

They stood up and walked inside the house, leaving Wilbur on the side of the road. Y/N walked into the kitchen and lifted their shirt to see the mark. The wound looked like it was swelling, a lot. It wasn't bleeding but looked as if it would start any moment now.

"Y/N, darling?" Wilbur knocked on the bathroom door, "Is everything ok?"

"Everything's fine." Y/N answered too quickly, "Don't come in!"

"Are you sure you're ok, darling?" Wilbur asked

"I'm fine, Wil!" Y/N yelled, "Sorry, for raising my voice."

Y/N looked over at the door. Wilbur's shadow stayed at the door. They watched as he sat down in front of the door, waiting for them. Y/N sat down on their side of the door and placed their hand at the bottom of the door. They felt Wilbur's hand lightly graze theirs.

"I'll be here for when you need me." They heard him say, "I love you."

Y/N smiled, "I love you too."

Y/N soon got off the tiles of the bathroom floor. Wilbur had left them alone a few minutes ago. They properly cleaned and bandages up their wound. Y/N looked at themselves in the mirror.

Their vibrant S/C skin had changed to a pale S/C, they had bags under their eyes, and... their eyes. Normally, they had glowing, vibrant E/C eyes. Now, they had dark, lifeless E/C eyes. Their sclera was becoming a blood red around the edges.

"I can't stay here." Y/N placed their hands on both sides of the sink and lowered their head

Y/N opened their eyes and stood up straight. They took a deep breath in and then went invisible. Y/N was about to open the door. Wilbur knocked.

"Phil and Techno went to check something out for the night. It'll be just us for a few hours."

Silence.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Wilbur asked

They stayed silent.

"Please talk." He begged

Wilbur placed his head on the door. He tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Y/N, why did you lock the door?" He asked

A mist started to fill the room. Y/N felt faint. They held onto the sink for support.

"Y/N?!" He raised his voice

Wilbur heard a thump. He kicked the door open to see Y/N passed out on the floor. Wilbur stood in shock before helping Y/N up. He brought them to the sofa and laid them down.

"Please wake up." He moved their hair out of their face

A single tear rolled down Y/N's face. Y/N somehow had consciousness throughout this. Wilbur sat down next to them.

"Wil?" Y/N spoke softly

They reached their hand out to find him.

"I'm here, N/N." He took their hand, "I'm here."

He brought their hand up to his face and kissed their knuckles. Y/N managed to open their eyes and sit up.

"What was that?" Y/N asked him, while looking down at the floor

"What was what?" He was half clueless

"I was talking to myself about something I needed to do and then you came to the door and a mist started to engulf the room. Then I fainted." Y/N explained

"That's in every room. It's in case someone breaks into the house." Wilbur half lied

It was in every room. Just... Wilbur added it so Y/N couldn't leave, Y/N seemed to be the one affected by it the most.

"Do you want dinner?" Wilbur changed the subject, "It's already quite late."

Y/N quietly nodded as they pulled a blanket over themselves. Wilbur got up and grabbed the dinner before bringing it to the sofa. He sat down next to Y/N and handed theirs.

Y/N began to eat while Wilbur put F/M on. They rested their head on his shoulder and watched the movie while eating. Zephyrus and The Blade walked through the door while having a conversation and took their masks off.

"I don't think it'll work!" Technoblade said

"It will work." Phil shook his head

Technoblade looked over at Y/N and Wilbur.

"Did you make dinner for us as well?" Technoblade asked Wilbur

"Yep." Wilbur nodded

Technoblade and Phil walked into the kitchen and brought their food in. They sat down and began to watch the movie as well. Y/N finished their dinner and soon fell asleep.

"When are you gonna tell them, Wilbur?" Technoblade asked Wilbur once he knew they were asleep

"Tell them what?" Wilbur acted clueless

"You're manipulating them. They'll find out and it'll end badly if you don't tell them soon." Technoblade shook his head

"I'm not telling them. They don't need to know." Wilbur looked down at Y/N, "They can't find out."

"I'm with Techno on this one, Wil. It's a bad idea." Phil spoke up

"I don't care if you two think it's a bad idea. We have them on our side and they suspect nothing!" Wilbur raised his voice slightly

Throughout this whole conversation, Y/N was half awake. They tried to hold back their tears.

Once the movie ended, Phil and Technoblade went to bed. Wilbur carried Y/N into his room and laid them down on the bed before laying down next to them.