Chapter 9.

Y/N slowly sat up and looked around the room more. Phil was sitting next to them.

"What's going on?" They asked

"Get some rest, Y/N." Phil stood up, "In here, if that's ok. We'll explain in the morning."

They nodded. Phil and Technoblade left and went to their rooms while Y/N stayed there. They soon fell asleep on the blood-stained sofa after a while of laying awake.

Y/N woke up early the next day. They had an extreme headache as they sat up. The sun shon through the curtains enough for Y/N to see where they were walking. Y/N walked into the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast. They sat down and began to eat.

"Kill him while he sleeps." Siren's voice ran through Y/N's ears, "Kill him!"

"Don't do it." Wilbur's voice also ran through their ears

The knifes sat on the counter next to Y/N. Did they have the will to resist? Y/N picked up one of the knifes. It was the same one at last time, there was a blood stain on the handle. Y/N turned around, with the knife in hand. In the doorway, Siren stood.

"Y/N?" He spoke softly

He stared into Y/N's eyes, they were white once more.

"Don't hurt yourself again. Please." He begged them

"Which one are you?" Y/N pointed the knife at him

"What do you mean?" Siren raised an eyebrow

Siren realised. He pulled the mask off his face and placed it on the table before backing up. Y/N's eyes quickly changed back to their vibrant E/C.

"Wil?" Y/N stuttered, "You can't be here."

"What do you mean, N/N?" Wilbur asked, "What's going on?"

They were about to answer but their eyes went back to white. Y/N gripped the handed of the knife. The next thing they knew, the knife was in the wall next to Wilbur's face. They realised as soon as their eyes went back to their vibrant E/C, they had thrown the knife at him. His ear was bleeding.

"No." Y/N covered their mouth, "No! No! No! No! No! No!"

Wilbur seemed to be barely fazed by what just happened. He was more concerned for Y/N's health. Y/N stumbled back as Wilbur walked closer to them. Wilbur slowly made he way over to Y/N and hugged them tight. They tried to push him away from them but failed every time.

"What are you doing?" Y/N cried, "I just tried to kill you and your response is hugging me!"

"That wasn't you." He spoke softly into their ear

Y/N's eyes widened as tears fell out. They slowly wrapped their arms around Wilbur as well.

"Let it all out." He rubbed their back

Y/N held onto his coat and cried into his shoulder. Phil woke up from the noise and walked into the kitchen. He saw the knife in the wall and Y/N balling their eyes out while hugging Wilbur. Phil decided not to say anything and just left the room.

"How do you deal with Siren?" Y/N finally asked, with tears still falling

"I don't." He chuckled slightly, "He's always there."

This made Y/N smiled slightly. They nuzzled their head into the crook of Wilbur's neck.

"You'll get used to it." He reassured them

"Will it ever go away?" Y/N asked

He stayed silent.

"I'll take that as a 'no'." They looked up at  him

Wilbur looked down at them and placed a kiss on their nose. Y/N began to blush.

"You're blushing." He chuckled

"Can I not blush for my boyfriend?" Y/N asked

He thought for a moment before shrugging. Wilbur looked over at the table to see Y/N's half finished breakfast.

"You gonna finish that?" He asked

Before Y/N could answer, he ate their breakfast.

"Hey!" Y/N yelled

He managed to dodge all of Y/N's playful attacks. Wilbur held Y/N by their waist and trapped their arms by their sides.

"Let me go!" They laughed

Y/N managed to turn around in his arms do they were facing Wilbur.

"Magic word?" He cooed

"Please?" Y/N said in an innocent tone

Wilbur kissed them on their forehead and let them go. Y/N began to make pancakes for everyone. Wilbur took a bit of the flour and dabbed it on Y/N's nose. He ran away before Y/N could do the same to him. Y/N chased him around the kitchen with flour in their hand until throwing it into his hair after he fell to the floor. They walked back to the pancake batter and continued.

"It's in my hair!" He complained

"Do you want more?" Y/N asked

"No."

"Then stay back."

Wilbur walked out the room and Y/N continued to bake. Y/N felt a lump in their throat. They began to cough and blood spilt out their mouth. The blood spilt onto the counter. Y/N cleaned up as much as they could before putting the pancake mix into the oven. Phil and Technoblade came into the room from the smell of the pancakes.

"Pancakes for breakfast then?" Phil sat down

"How did you know?" Y/N placed a plate in front of him

"Lucky guess." He laughed

Everyone sat down and began to eat. Y/N felt a ringing in their ears throughout the meal.

"You didn't kill him. You only injured him. Try again." Y/N heard Siren say

When they looked around, Siren wasn't there. They began to get a massive headache and felt dizzy. Their vision began to blur and the room started to become extremely warm. Y/N's hands began to shake. Wilbur noticed and held one of their hands.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Technoblade asked

"You've barely touched your pancakes." Phil pointed out

"I need some air." Y/N stood up and walked out the house

Y/N sat on the curb and let out a breath they didn't know they had been holding.