Chapter 6.

The twig snapped beneath Y/N foot. Both of the figures spun around to see Y/N standing there. Y/N began to run while the figures chased after them.

"Y/N!" One yelled, "Y/N!"

They went around a corner and ended up in another alleyway.

"Why are there so many Fucking alleyways!" Y/N groaned

Y/N turned around to see the people standing behind them. It was Nuke and Ender. Nuke blew up part of the exit so they could escape. Ender teleported over to Y/N and held them still.

"Where have you been?" Nuke walked over, "Tommy won't tell us anything! We've been worried sick!"

"I'm staying at a friend's house." Y/N half lied, "You don't need to make a big deal out of this!"

Someone jumped down from the roof and pushed Ender and Nuke away from Y/N.

"Didn't Siren tell you to stay out of trouble?" The person asked

"It's not my fault!" Y/N wined

Y/N could tell The Blade was rolling his eyes.

"What the heck?" Ender stepped back

"You two need to leave." The Blade ordered

Ended and Nuke ran out of the alleyway. The Blade turned to Y/N.

"Did you get the potatoes?" Y/N changed the subject

"Wilbur's getting them." He sighed, "Let's get home."

The Blade led Y/N back home. The two stayed silent until walking inside.

"Where's Wilbur?" Phil asked

"Getting the potatoes." The Blade took of his mask

"I'm gonna sit in the garden." Y/N walked to the back door

Y/N sat down outside. Everything was silent. They stayed outside until it was dark. Wilbur walked outside and sat down next to them.

"Techno told me what happened today." Wilbur started a conversation, "Why was
Ender and Nuke after you?"

"I know something that others don't know about them." Y/N explained, "They were probably after me for that."

What they said wasn't fully true but it was the best thing to say in that situation.

"Can we trust you?" Wilbur asked

"Yes. Why would you ask that?" Y/N said

"Tonight. You can leave the house for a while without anyone with you." Wilbur decided, "You can stay out for as long as you want."

"Really?" Y/N smiled, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Y/N pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek before running inside. Wilbur sat in shock. He immediately started to blush as he brought his hand up to his cheek. Y/N pulled on their coat, that they got when they went shopping with Wilbur, and left the house.

They began to walk down the streets until coming across a new café. Y/N walked inside and ordered a drink. By their table, there was a tv with the news on it. Y/N appeared on the news, it what the incident that happened a while ago with Nuke and Ender. The waitress walked over with Y/N's order and saw the tv.

"Is that you?" The waitress pointed to the screen

"No." Y/N lied and sipped their drink

She walked away and whispered something to a waiter. Someone walked into the café and sat down in front of Y/N. There where gasps when people saw who it was, Y/N kept their head down.

"Is your name Y/N?" The person asked

"Yes. What do you need?" Y/N put their drink down

"We need to talk." The person said

Y/N looked up at the person. It was the hero, Dream.

"What do we need to talk about?" Y/N asked

"Follow me." Dream stood up

Dream paid for Y/N order and the two left the building. They walked around a corner so they were alone.

"I've seen the news. You've been sighted with villains." Dream started, "What do you know?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Y/N looked everywhere but his face

"Don't play dumb." Dream grabbed their face so they was looking at him, "Everyone had seen it."

"Get off me!" Y/N slapped his hand away

Flame walked over to the scene.

"Whats happening here, Dream?" Flame asked

"I'm trying to have a decent conversation with this civilian but they won't talk." Dream explained his side of the story

"Is this true, miss?" Flame turned to Y/N

"He pulled me away from the café I was in and then proceeded to interrogate me. He grabbed my face and yelled at me." Y/N said their said of the story

"He seems to have had his reasons." Flame sighed

Y/N stumbled back but ended up backing into a wall.

"If you don't talk now, then we'll have to take you in." Dream said

Dream and Flame stood in front of Y/N, cornering them.

"This is Fucking messed up!" Y/N yelled

"Do we have to take you in?" Flame grabbed Y/N's arm

Y/N quickly went invisible and snuck away. The faint yells of the heroes could he heard. They ran to the house and locked the door behind them.

Y/N took their coat off and hung it up on the rack. Their breathing quickened as they sunk to the floor. Phil walked into the room to see Y/N curled up into a ball in front of the door.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Phil ran over

Y/N shook their head. He wrapped his arms around them like a fatherly hug. They leaned into the hug. Wilbur walked in to see Phil hugging Y/N on the floor.

"What happened?" Wilbur asked

"Dream and Flame." Was all Y/N said

He understood immediately.

"I'm gonna kill them." Wilbur clenched his fists

"No." Phil stood up, "Me and Techno will go. You should stay with Y/N."

Phil walked out the room, probably to go to Technoblade. Wilbur helped Y/N off the floor and pulled them into a hug. Technoblade and Phil soon left the house.