Chapter 2.

It had been a few days since their run-in with Siren. Y/N had found another job to help get more money, but it was 10pm-12am.

"You ready to go?" Tommy cleaned up the coffee machine

"Yep. I've got my extra job as well." Y/N groaned

"What are you doing again?" He asked

"Pizza Hut." Y/N put everything away

Tommy went home while Y/N headed down the road. Every now and then, they felt as if they were being watched. Y/N arrived at the Pizza Hut and went behind the counter for their shift. A customer walked up.

"Hello. Can I have the pepperoni pizza and the cheese pizza?" The customer asked

"Coming right up." Y/N wrote it down

They walked through the back and told the chef the order.

This continued until 11:44pm. Y/N's shift was nearly over, everyone had left and they were cleaning up. There was a loud bang from out the back. Y/N walked out there to see a hero and a villain fighting. The hero Dream and the villain The Blade. A weapon was thrown and landed in Y/N's stomach. They winced and looked around to see the two had disappeared.

Y/N limped back inside and bandaged their stomach up. They continued what they were doing and heard a 'ding' from the back. The last pizza was done. Y/N took the pizza and gave it to the last customer.

"Enjoy." Y/N walked away

After a while, the customer walked over to the counter and Y/N could see that it was a woman.

"Excuse me!" The lady spoke loudly

"Yes miss. Can I help you?" Y/N asked

"There's nuts in my pizza." The lady explained

"That's not possible." Y/N sighed

"Listen. This pizza, has got lumps in it. That means there's nuts. I didn't want a nutty pizza today, because I'm allergic to nuts!" The lady yelled, "I want you to make me another pizza."

Y/N winced at the volume. Their vision started to get blurry and they felt dizzy.

"Miss, it's 11:53. I'm not making you another pizza." Y/N held the counter for support

The bell above the door dinged to say that a customer had walked in.

"Listen here, Karen." Y/N ignored the door, "It's 11:53 and my shift ends at 12. I'm not making you another pizza because you think there's nuts in yours. I can get you a discount on your next pizza but that's it."

"Not good enough."

"We'll too bad."

"You've just lost yourself a customer." The lady turned around

She gasped at what she saw. Y/N didn't have the energy to see what was happening, they just looked down at the counter.

"S-Siren." She stuttered

"Go home and don't tell anyone about this." Y/N heard Siren say

The Karen left the Pizza Hut in a hurry.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Y/N heard Tommy say

Tommy rushed over to Y/N.

"I'm fine." Y/N coughed

He gasped at what he saw. Y/N had coughed up some blood.

"Y/N. Let me help you." Tommy begged

"Sit down on the counter and let Tommy help you." Siren ordered

They jumped onto the counter, sat down and faced Tommy. He placed his hands on the wound and started to heal them. Once Tommy was done, Y/N snapped back into reality.

"Tommy!" Y/N yelled, "It hurts you if you heal something that big!"

"How did it happen?" Siren asked

"There was a fight between Dream and The Blade behind the building. I got hit by a weapon, but when I looked around again... there was no one there." Y/N explained

Siren walked behind the counter so he was by the two of them. He stood next to Y/N while Tommy stood in front of them. Y/N started to feel dizzy again and their vision started to blur again. They rested their head on Siren's shoulder. He was shocked by this but didn't do anything about it.

"We should leave soon. It's 11:59." Tommy spoke up

Siren picked up Y/N bridal style and they started to walk to the exit. A pink haired man jumped down from on top of the Pizza Hut roof. The Blade.

"Hello, The Blade." Siren spoke

"Who's that?" The Blade asked

"Y/N." Siren said

"They can't go back to their house. Someone will question it." The Blade said

"What? You can't just take them!" Tommy raised his voice

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" The Blade turned to him

Tommy stepped back and lowered his head.

"I'll bring them back soon, Tommy." Siren reassured him

"Don't hurt them again." Tommy emphasised on 'again' when he looked over at The Blade

Siren and The Blade took Y/N to their home while Tommy walked back to his apartment. Once the two villains arrived home with Y/N, Siren laid them down on the sofa. Zephyrus walked into the room to see a random person on his sofa.

"Who's this?" Zephyrus asked

"Wil's lover." The Blade joked

"No they aren't." Siren crossed his arms

The blade too, of his mask and revealed his face.

"Why did you take your mask off? What if they wake up?" Siren asked

"That's a problem for the future Syndicate." The Blade smirked

He walked out the room. Zephyrus removed his mask as well.

"Phil." Siren wined, "They could wake up any moment now!"

"Wilbur." Zephyrus copied his tone, "Like Techno said, that's a problem for the future Syndicate."

Siren pulled his blindfold off. It turns out: The Blade's real name is Techno; Zephyrus' real name is Phil; and Siren's real name is Wilbur. Y/N's eyes flickered open and they took in their surroundings. Everyone's backs were turned to them so they couldn't see their faces. However, they could tell from their backs that it was Siren and Zephyrus.

"Siren?" Y/N mumbled