Chapter 3 - Explanation Received

Idk what to put at the top ok 😭😭

"YES, PAY UP!"

"NO, I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT THIS WASN'T RIGGED!"

"Pay up or I will tell Flower to disassemble you in your sleep." Their voice suddenly dropping to a concerning deep pitch.

"Fine, but this was definitely rigged and I prefer to not be disassembled."

He raised his hand carrying a bag that jingled ever so loudly, Alyssa reached for the Yang's and a smile cracked wide open on her face as the result in victory.

"I wonder why they didn't come here. I mean if what you speak is true then Sparks would have known where I lived. So why didn't they come?" Alyssa questioned as she put the Yang's in a small bag.

"Maybe they sent Under-lords to find you but they didn't know where you lived." Trixie replied.

"They've reigned the caverns for 20 years, surely they would've seen this structure. But that wouldn't be the case, he would've put Sparks in charge so if he ever found me, the agony on my face when he would've seen me would please him. Also Sparks would've told them the location."

"Pronto would like to know why his almightiness is here." the strange purple creature said bloating his chest.

"Misty will help me get my explanation, maybe they just trashed the place."

They walked closer and closer towards the door, she was abut to step into something she had not seen in decades. She placed her hand on the handle which she then felt a slightly warm tingle go through her hand. 

Her eyes widened as she swung it open, she expected the place to be trashed but it looked the exact same. Same mat's all clean and in the right place, everything was intact and not changed one bit. It didn't even look 20 years old.

"What? How is this possible?" The brunette said puzzled.

Everyone else's expressions were puzzled but when they stepped in too, they looked as shocked as Alyssa was the day he came.

"How can nobody have seen this place for literally decades?! This is pure luck- Whatever, just don't waste valuable time, follow me Dark Slinger, I want the truth."

She unclipped a slug canister on her bandolier and loaded it into her Wrist Blaster. Inside the canister contained a small pale white slug that looked like a White Boon Doc but different. She had a faint, but visible, white stripes and swirls on her, like a White Boon Doc but it had different patterns. 

At first glance the only difference Misty had with Boon Doc's is that Boon Doc's had one eye but Misty had two. Alyssa walked into her old bedroom, and everything was intact, even the bed was still made. She opened her closet door revealing steps leading to a room that looked like a basement or bunker.

"Follow me "Eastern Champion," may the rest of you guard the place?"

The others nodded and instantly agreed, which was surprising to Alyssa. She walked down the stairs and flicked a switch, her eyes had to blink repeatedly to adjust to it. It was a mini compartment or home, it had everything but food.

"I can't even remember the last time I was here." Alyssa said smiling.

She looked at a painting at the wall. It resembled someone she missed but the Eastern Champion looked puzzled. The painting was covered in pink, black and blue, artificial flowers, it was easier than replacing them every few weeks. 

The portrait was someone who looked like Alyssa, her face was smiling, she was wearing and head piece with angelic wings. Their gazes met with a golden sign underneath it, (not real gold of course) on it was something engraved.