Chapter 5 - Heading back to camp

"What is this idea you speak off?" Junjie asked.

"Are there any cave's or shelters? We could hide there until they think we're gone." Eli said smoothly.

"Resorting to praying already?! I say we fight. It's what Flower would want, same as her parents." Alyssa fought back.

"You saw how well prepared they were, it was like they knew where we were." Eli argued.

Realization stuck yet again to Alyssa.

"Wait. If she was following us then... Camp. THE CHILDREN, THE REBELS! CAMP IS DEFENSELESS, WE NEED TO MOVE! SHE'S FOOLED US, SHE'S HEADING TO CAMP TO KILL EVERYONE!"

She sped off in her Deer Mecha and rode off. Flower was there, meaning Under-lord Clove had death planned for her and didn't even know it.

~With Under-lord Clove~

"I don't understand how that brat knew we were there, we covered all our tracks! No matter, they were foolish enough to leave their camp defenceless."

"General Clove-"

"ITS UNDER-LORD CLOVE!"

"W-what about General Death?"

At the hearing of that title she grabbed her blaster that had a Grenuke pre-loaded.

"THOSE BRATS DON'T KNOW THE RANKS, UNDER-LORD IS HIGHER IN THE RANKS, THUS YOU SHALL ONLY CALL ME UNDER-LORD CLOVE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Y-yes Under-lord Clove."

"Good."

She moved the aim of her black and white blaster as wind blew in her green hair. At last she could hear them, she could hear children playing when they should be scared of her, she could hear adults talking of how they were planning to overthrow her Emperor. She placed a wicked smile on her face, the evilest one could imagine as her Grenuke understood and growled.

"Let's kill these pests."

~With the rebels~

"I-IS THAT UNDER-LORD CLOVE-"

At the sound of that name Flower arose from her sleeping bag and ran to her blaster, the only reason to mention that name the way it was said would be because of an attack by her. She went into thought of which of her slugs were deadlier, after that small thought loaded her Thrasher. A Geoshard would deliver more damage, but a Thrasher is how her mother died, why not deliver the same pain?

Rage was making her twitch, she was twitching so much she could barely hold her blaster. This person is responsible for the death of her only family, it's time she got a little revenge. She could hear the chirps of excitement coming from the slugs in her sash. This home was where she lived for 20 years and it may be the last time she'll ever see it.

Memories of this place were a mix of sadness and happiness. The things she'd plan to do with Alyssa next to her if the reign of the Emperor were to ever end. Her first night seeing Alyssa after the attack. It brought back memories that she'd previously forgotten.

~Flashback~

Alyssa had stayed in a separate tent the previous night because all the tents were filling up with injured civilians, making less room to sleep. Alyssa's tent was decided to have been used to treat people because there was no more space in the previous tents and her tent was a little bigger meaning it could fit more people, thus she was asked to share a tent with Flower.

At first, she automatically knew why Flower was here, she witnessed the death of her family and their home was dictated by the Emperor, where else could she go? But what surprised her was the fact she found this place.