Ranks and the Political System of the Outlaws

Masterpiece above not mine. I got it from a Slugterra fic writer on Instagram. 

Edit, 17th of December 2023: Just made some tweaks 

The ranks in the rebels camps/bases worked like this, every 10 years a new 1st in command is chosen from the 2nd in commands, it was created to keep the democracy as the whole point of the organization's existence to rebel against the Emperor. Why become like him if you hate him?

The 1st in command of all Headquarters/the founder died of an Emperor attack at a HQ he was visiting about a decade ago. It was decided that the spot he used to own would never be filled again as a sign of respect. 

Upper Ranks (just the Serenity HQ):

1st in command - Commander Dux

2nd in commands - Hamengku, Alyssa, Flower, Kalise, Venari, Altiora, Ben and more rebels

3rd in commands - Deputies (more on them later)

4th in commands - Sub-deputies (also more on them later)

5th in commands - Doctors

Lower Ranks:

6th in commands - random members (filler)

7th in commands - official rebel members

8th in commands - unofficial members (civilians, rebels going though the official process, etc.)

These ranks apply to all rebel bases, only the members vary. 

There is one deputy per topic below per base.

Deputies:

Food Deputy - In charge of food and raids to get food, rarely lives are lost in the raids. The current Food Deputy is Wèi.

Description of Wèi:

Wèi is a slightly short, pure blooded Chinese male with brown eyes, he has brown skin and currently only has one x-shaped scar on his face. He has short, black hair and has a stern personality among his peers. He always takes his job very seriously and shaves his beard often. Wèi wears his Serenity Bush on his Sash, next to his slugs, he's an Elf and has no major scars. Sometimes he views himself as a workaholic. He has 3 lines that cross diagonally with his scar that serve as his marks (see below the page)

His wedding ring:

Fun fact: Wèi is 39

Fun fact: Wèi is 39

Security Deputy - Basically the police, and they have their own team. The current Security Deputy is Fortis.

Description of Fortis:

Fortis is a tall male, he's of mixed North Macedonian-Greek descent and has a light-brownish skin tone. He has a blue eye and slightly long, green hair  in it. He has a minor scar on his arm and a major one on his face. The one on his face goes across his whole right eye, which left him blind in that eye as well as leaving him an eyebrow slit. He also has a stern personality and can be a workaholic depending on the time of year. He's growing his beard but you can't really see it that much. His Serenity Bush is worn in the same place as Wèi's, his sash. He's an Elf, he's married and his ring is a silver ring with sapphire in the middle. He has marks on his arms and face as a symbol of the fauna (see below the page)