Chapter 6 - Fight for Camp

Sorry for the wait!

"Are you sure you see them? That could just be reinforcements from one of our other Rebel Bases." Flower said as she shot a Rammstone.

"Trust me, I'm sure none of them have the strange purple creature we saw earlier. Or that Donkey Model." Alyssa said as she shot Blossom.

"AhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhH-" A familiar scream echoed.

"And that scream is unmistakable." Alyssa added.

Their faces became visible and it was most definitely the weird purple creature from before. Behind him followed the ones called: Eli, Beatrice/Trixie, Kord, Hamengku, and him. 

If only he stayed in the place he calls the 99. Then this wouldn't be happening. I can't believe I started to trust him again, it was just a lie.

The Shane Gang entered the battle field shooting Hop Rocks at the Generals whom were scrambling away from the fight, defecting their service to Under-Lord Clove.

"Flower, we can't trust him again can't we?"

"To be fair I never did. I'm saving my Thrasher for Clove, so I won't use it yet." She said as she defended them with a Geoshard.

The Geoshard formed a perfect dome crystal above them, as Flower's Geoshard erupted back out from the Earth and landed in front of them bowing.

"Listen, I'm all for vengeance, and I know you want your revenge but as of now she's too heavily guarded."

Crack

Alyssa prepared Icicle, her Frostcrawler for when the shield would break.

"It will be the last thing I do even if it kills me, but she's going down with me."

Crack

"Just be careful, remember what I said about the dome earlier, make her suffer first."

"I think I have that covered."

Crack

Flower said as she also loaded a Frostcrawler in her blaster.

"Icicle Rain?" Alyssa asked with a smirk.

"You read my mind."

CRACK

What used to be a dome was now shattered into possibly thousands of tiny fragments of Geoshard. As the pieces of the former dome fell Flower and Alyssa shot their Frostcrawlers in unison. The Frostcrawlers flew as most of the generals and rebels stared at the blue slugs. The Icy creatures hit the ceiling of the cavern, forming Icicles.

The key in this strategy is that the Frostcrawlers purposely create the Icicles on the celling of the cavern. Their bases are intentionally made weak, its created weak enough that they break on their own without any extra slug support, this strategy works best with 2 Frostcrawlers. When the Icicle's base breaks, the Icicles fall trapping whoever is below them. Hence the name Icicle rain.

Stupidly, most of the generals were next to each other and the icicles caged them in, no rebels were sealed with them.

"DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!" Clove yelled furiously as she shot a Harmashelt towards the Icicle prison.

"Not so fast." Kord said as he shot a Crystalyd.

An Armashelt Trixie shot flew past Flower and Alyssa as well as the Crystalyd. The Armashelt knocked down the Harmashelt and the Crystalyd created a pit under Clove causing her to fall down a pit, trapped. The Crystalyd resurfaced and bowed to everyone.