Chapter 10 - Infiltrate a Train

If anyone notices any geography mistakes regarding the Eastern Caverns, let me know! 

Sorry for the wait! As a sorry, I added another 2 thousand words to the chapter, my usual is around 2thousand but I wrote 4 thousand!

Picture: 

Wow, I edited the whole book and I feel so happy with myself that I edited the whole book, and that I finished this chapter in the same week! I added, changed and took away lore in certain bits

Happy Valentine's Day/Ash Wednesday!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy it!! 

Wind plastered itself on the faces of Group 1 as they quickly rode to their destination, they had a mission, one Alyssa awaited for decades to get. 

Take down The Emperor. 

To get there they had to infiltrate a train transporting stolen slugs, act as generals, infiltrate the Under-Lord Tournament and defeat The Emperor in the process. 

No big deal, just infiltrate a whole train that probably has massive amounts of verifications, somehow act as if you don't have a life changing mission, get into an even more secure area and take down the dictator that has ruled for literal decades that totally isn't immortal. Very easy, totally.

For now the first step was in motion, get to the transport that will take you to your mission and not die along the way.

"Wouldn't they recognize some of us? I'm sure Alyssa has gone on missions before, Pronto is the only Molenoid in the East, and I am certain everyone knows about my situation." Junjie said.

"You would be correct, which is where the word stealth comes in stealth mission. Although we do know how the train works, we have fake ID's provided by general description and where to get the uniform they wear thanks to the generals we had. Well, there isn't technically a uniform, its more of a place to buy clothing if your unable to choose an outfit, and for accessories that are acceptable to wear."

"Don't forget, Pronto still demands answers!" Pronto remembered.

"We signed up for the mission because we knew we couldn't let anymore deaths happen. We also knew if you found out, you would never let us go, so we just figured to tell you just before we would leave so you couldn't make us back out." Eli explained

"I see, you were judging Pronto's bravery and thought that I was going to back out."

"Right.... Is that the train we're meant to go to?" Trixie said to the group

All the Mecha's came to a halt, leaving small track marks on the ground from their quick stop of motion.

"Yes Trixie, I believe so." Junjie responded as he eyed the train

~Train departs in 20 minutes

"We have 20 minutes to get past the train, get into the "uniform area," slip into the train as a general using our fake ID's, and somehow disguise Pronto's height along the way. Best get going." Trixie summarized.