Chapter 8 - Discussion

Despite Tent's having pretty much no way to knock, metal pieces were added to the front of most tents as a way to knock. Alyssa would pour her soul thanking Venari for coming up with that idea.

She tried to knock gently as his comrades may still be sleeping, but she could hear quiet noises, so they may already be up. To her surprise, Trixie answered. She seemed to have nearly no traces of sleepiness.

Their probably strategizing if their all up.

She could see behind her, Junjie's allies all awake discussing things.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm here for two things, I came to see if you notified you of the news I gave you and the other for a potential catch up with Junjie, it may sound stupid but it has been 20 years. Oh, and also I need to inform you about the Auroris situation, after I tell you, you may tell your team."

"Sure, can you tell me about the Auroris situation first."

"Auroris is a cavern in the East, its vast and has 5 Outlaw Headquarters because its that big, the one commanded by Bervis was discovered by Emperor forces. Few were caught and luckily Bervis is unscathed."

"Wow... That's horrible. I'll let the others know, and you asking about Junjie isn't stupid. Your right, it has been 20 years and you deserve to at least to talk to him."

"Thank you"

"By the way, is there like a website or something that people go to, to notify you of attacks on villages?"

"I believe so, the people call the locations that are closest to them, however due to the fauna we never really get any calls, and going into Peach Blossom Spring would be a death wish. So usually we don't do anything about that, if we do get calls, Fortis handles them."

"Who's Fortis?"

"The guy who takes care of the security and all that, if you want access to that kind of stuff I recommend seeing Fortis, his tent is over there."

She pointed to a tent a small distance away, it was slightly taller than others and had a different shade of blue on the top compared to the other tents.

"Thanks, I'll let Junjie know."

~~

"You wanted to talk?" Junjie said, they were sitting next to each other on Alyssa's bed, Flower said they could as she was busy harvesting some agriculture in the greenhouse.

"I wanted to explain to you how things work around here."

~~

"And that's just about it."

"Thank you for your assistance."

"I assume the one called Trixie hasn't told you about Auroris yet?"

"No, she has not."

"I believe she is planning on telling you when you arrive back."

"May you tell me while I'm here?"

"Sure I guess, I know your aware of the size of Auroris, because of its size there is 5 Outlaw bases there. Remember Mr. Infirma?" 

"The one who taught us Slug-Fu?"

"Well since his first name is Bervis, we call him Commander Bervis. He commanded a base in Auroris."

"Commanded?" Junjie echoed

"The Emperor's forces discovered their location, many were captured but most escaped. We don't know what he did to the ones he took, thankfully Bervis escaped unscathed but their still figuring what to do-"