Love Interest Winner!

Hello readers! The poll is officially closed. I will now announce the results and the winner of the poll.

So here are the number of votes each of the candidates received.

• Misty: 3 votes

Sabrina: 5 votes

•Leaf: 7 votes

•Amber: 15 votes

So the winner is Amber!

Amber Sakkaki: Amber is a ten-year-old girl who is the daughter of Giovanni and the twin sister of Sliver, who is currently in Johto due to his daddy issues

Amber Sakkaki: Amber is a ten-year-old girl who is the daughter of Giovanni and the twin sister of Sliver, who is currently in Johto due to his daddy issues.  She was looking for a new addition to her current team in Viridan Forest when she ran into Matthew and his older brother Daniel and found Matthew to be interesting.

💕Matthew x Amber💕

As usual, the number of votes for Amber and the other candidates was received by some of my friends who have Wattpad or have been reading my stories on other sites I post on if they don't have Wattpad.  Through most of them chose Amber because they found her to be pretty.  The picture wasn't mind through. It just matched her design and will plan to try and make my own drawing of her at some point.

Thank you to all who voted. I  really appreciate your constant support of my stories and hope you continue to enjoy the story. A new chapter of this story will be worked on sometime today.