Prologue

(Justin's Pov)

Sitting backstage behind a Kpop performance show with my other backup dancers I lean back against the wall by myself while the others all chat and laugh with each other I being excluded since I'm an omega. I'm the only omega amongst the group it basically filled with all beta's and alpha's. I sigh waiting for the group we're with to be called to stage I soon becoming bored and decide to go walk around a little. As I'm walking around the backstage area I start getting close to the dressing rooms when I suddenly freeze when I smell the slight scent of alpha it way stronger than usual alpha scents. Swallowing I go to step closer towards the dressing rooms when suddenly the group I'm performing with is called to stage I quickly snapping out of it and rush back to the others where I get into position to perform. After I finish performing I'm immediately dismissed I letting out a sigh as I go to head out to my car but suddenly freeze when I catch that scent of alpha this time it way more intense and I able to smell the scent of cinnamon my inner wolf immediately reacting and screaming the word mate. Swallowing I look around trying to find where the scent is coming from but am soon being pushed and shoved aside by the other dancers and the scent soon disappears I letting out a little sigh as I just decide to give up and head to my car getting in and head to my apartment.