Epilogue

A few days pass and my heat is finally over with. I wake up reluctantly rubbing my eyes tiredly and go to get up when Wow gently pulls me back into bed in his arms I immediately letting out a sigh. "Love I have to get a shower." He groans and buries his face against my neck. "Just lay here a little longer jagi. Please?" I sigh and reluctantly agree letting him cuddle me as I play with his fingers for awhile. I then carefully turn so I'm facing him he opening his eyes and looks at me in confusion I giving him a smile. "So I was thinking and I thought that maybe it'd be best if you moved in. I mean we're already mated now and you've been staying here constantly anyways." His eyes widen a little before he breaks out into a smile. "I'd like that. But I'll have to talk to the members about it though." I nod in understanding. "Alright." I lean forward giving him a quick kiss then pull away and climb out of bed heading to the bathroom to shower. I get the shower ready and hop into the warmth sighing happily closing my eyes and relaxing only to jump when I feel someone get in behind me I turning and seeing Wow I immediately pouting. "You scared me." He smiles softly and apologizes then grabs my scentless shampoo and pours some in his hand then tells me to turn around I doing so and immediately melt when he starts massaging the shampoo into my hair. Sighing happily my body feels relaxed and I feel content with life at that moment. Once he's done getting the shampoo in my hair I immediately rinse it out and once it's all out I move so he can get cleaned up too. I watch him my heart bursting with pure love for this man and once he's done and turns around I move forward and wrap my arms around him clinging to him. He blinks but hugs me back I saying a little bravely. "I love you Kim Sehyoon. I'm so glad you're in my life and that you're my mate." He gently lifts my chin up and smiles down at me his eyes shining. "I love you too." He then brings me into a soft sweet kiss I melting completely as we just stand there under the warmth of the water putting all our love and emotions into that one kiss.

                                       End