Ch 3

(Justin's Pov)

Slowly waking up to my alarm I rub my eyes tiredly and sit up in bed grabbing my phone turning the alarm off. I then see I have a message from an unknown number looking a little confused. Opening the message I smile happily when I see it's from Sehyoon I immediately saving the number.

My mate: good morning. Can't wait to see you at practice.

I blush a little and smile sending back a can't wait to see you either. I then get up and rush to my closet grabbing some clothes pulling them on then head to the bathroom brushing my hair and teeth. I then grab my practice bag and phone before heading towards the entertainment company. As I'm standing in the elevator heading up to the practice room I can't help but to feel nervous and excited I taking a deep breath before exiting the elevator when it opens. I then head for the practice room the guys are in I knocking on the door before entering and give everyone a smile. "Hey guys." I receive a bunch of cheerful greetings from everyone as I head over to them. "So are you guys ready to get started?" They all nod and I smile then head over to the speaker putting the song we're practicing to on. I then head to the front and start showing them the moves I seeing them mostly pick it up pretty quickly. Smiling brightly we practice for about an hour when I call for a break my nose wrinkling slightly at the two alpha scents of cinnamon and Pecan. Luckily Jun's scent doesn't bother me since he's mated but the other two scents are pretty intense I feeling my wolf start to react a little especially with how Wow's scent is overpowering Donghun's. Swallowing I keep my bright cheery demeanor I giving the guys a smile. "I'm gonna go get you guys some water I'll be right back." I head for the door and leave the room relaxing a little to be away from the strong scents I making my way to find where the waters are kept I immediately becoming confused and lost. Sighing I run a hand through my short blonde hair with pink highlights when I suddenly smell an alpha getting closer I turning around curiously to see a much older man heading my way. "Hey there little omega you look lost." I give a little nod. "Yeah I'm trying to find where they keep the drinks." He smiles at me offering in a kind voice. "Here follow me and I'll show you." I smile and nod starting to follow him the alpha leading me to a room I looking confused when he shoves me into a broom closet I hitting the wall pretty roughly and whimper when the alpha steps in shutting the door turning on the light above us. My eyes immediately widen in panic as he advances on me with a predatory smile. "You omegas are all the same. Way too trusting." My face immediately pales I feeling sick as he buries his face in my neck nuzzling against my scent gland. "God you smell so good." I whimper in fear feeling his hands start to wander I trying to come up with a plan when I spot some cleaning solutions I immediately coming up with an idea. Swallowing I expose more of my neck to the alpha putting on a fake seductive voice. "Please." He pulls away a little giving me a cocky grin when I suddenly knee him roughly in the groin. He falls to the side a little with a groan it enough for me to move and grab the bottle of cleaner and just as he grabs me roughly around the waist I turn and spray the cleaner in his eyes he letting me go with a pained cry and I quickly turn the lock and stumble out of the closet immediately running away as fast as possible when I turn a corner and slam into a hard firm chest I panicking and start to squirm. "Let me go!" I suddenly hear Wow's voice and smell the calming scent of cinnamon he gently but firmly holding me. "Justin it's me! Hey it's me calm down!"