Ch 9

The next morning I'm abruptly awoken by a loud pounding on my front door I immediately blinking in confusion but get up despite my hot achy feeling. I quickly pull on some shorts and a shirt before heading to the door tiredly opening it only for my eyes to widen in surprise and panic when I see my mother. "Eomma? What are you doing here?" She gives me an angry look and shoves me aside a little roughly forcing her way into my apartment. I frown and close the door reluctantly following her into the living room where she glares at me growling a little. "What did you do? We got a call from the Choi's this morning saying that their son is calling off the engagement!" I cross my arms over my chest saying seriously. "I didn't do anything. He told me he has a mate and isn't interested and that he only humored his mother to get her off his back. It was his choice not mine." She growls dangerously at me. "You had some part in this I know you did. Especially when you reek of alpha." Her voice suddenly rises angrily. "I thought I forbade you from being with that inferior alpha!" I immediately glare and shush her angrily. "He's my mate. And he's not inferior you just have your head so far up your ass that you can't realize that I'm actually happy and content." Her eyes widen before they narrow and next thing I know my heads facing the wall from being backhanded across the face. I slowly turn my head holding my cheek and give her a dark look. "Get out." She growls at me stubbornly. "No because I'm not letting you go and let our family name be ruined. Maybe you need to be sent back to America." I give her a deadly look. "You send me back there and I'll give every single family secret to the press. Now you're going to leave me alone. You're going to leave my mate alone. And I don't want to hear from you ever again unless it's an extreme emergency." She gives me a look of disbelief but I just point to the door. "Get. Out!" She growls and start's heading towards the door but not before spitting out angrily. "Good luck being disowned and cut off." I give her another look and she leaves slamming the door behind her I immediately grimacing. Letting out a sigh I turn around only to pause when I see Wow in the doorway. I give him a weak smile and move closer burying my face against his chest clinging onto him. "I'm sorry you had to get disowned jagi. What are you going to do?" I sigh and mumble softly. "I guess I'll get help from my brother until I can get a stable job." He rubs little soothing circles on my back and I immediately melt. I then pull away a little looking up at him with a smile and peck his lips before pulling away. He blushes a little but smiles happily and starts leading me back to bed I following him shifting a little uncomfortably. Wow seems to notice because he looks down at me in concern. "Are you alright?" I whimper tugging at my shirt a little. "I feel really hot and achy." He blinks then says softly. "Your face is pretty flushed I think you're going into heat." I squirm and fidget a little whimpering when my scent suddenly bursts from me in a strong wave. Wow groans softly gently tugging me towards the bed and pulls me into a heated kiss I immediately kissing back eagerly. He gently scoops me up before laying me on the bed not breaking the kiss until he's hovering over me I letting out a little needy whine as I feel slick gushing from me. "Please!" He groans and quickly undresses me before slowly spreading my legs and enters a finger in me I immediately whimpering in pleasure. He soon gently adds two more and I whine trying to grind down against the fingers. "Alpha please! Need you!" He groans and pulls his fingers out before he starts to carefully enter me I letting out a little moan of pleasure. He then pulls back a little before gently thrusting into me I moaning softly and whine. "Alpha more! Faster!" He seems to hesitate but I whine looking up at him. "Please Sehyoon! Need it! I'm not going to break." He swallows before pulling out and slams back in roughly immediately hitting that certain spot I letting out a little yelp of surprise before moaning loudly. He soon turns his slow gentle thrusts into a fast rough pace I moaning and whining in pleasure while he groans and buries his face in my neck nuzzling against my scent gland. I immediately whine and cry out exposing my neck submissively. "Please! Alpha please! Claim me!" He growls and slams into me hitting my spot with each thrust before he bites down on my scent gland and slams his knot into me I screaming out in pleasure as I finish digging my nails into his shoulders as he fills me up. I lay there for a moment trembling and let out a little whimper as he gently moves us so we're laying down I giving a little happy sigh as I slowly fall asleep mumbling without thinking. "Love you."