Ch 1

Waking up to my alarm going off I immediately groan and reluctantly sit up rubbing my eyes before I grab my phone turning the alarm off. I then see I have two messages on my phone and see one from my mom asking (more like demanding) me to come have lunch with her in two days. Rolling my eyes I text her a reluctant fine before checking the second message I seeing it's from an entertainment company. Curious I open the message and read through it seeing that a group needs help with choreography asking if I want the job it starting today at nine. I immediately grin and agree before checking the clock seeing it's already 8:15. Cursing I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom after grabbing some clothes. I quickly pull on some black basketball shorts with a black t shirt then brush my teeth and run a brush through my short blonde hair with pink highlights my natural golden brown eyes running across my appearance. Once I'm satisfied I quickly slip on some sneakers then grab my phone, keys and wallet before rushing out the door. I decide to walk to Beat Interactive entertainment since it isn't far I making it within ten minutes. I show the guard my message from the company and he lets me in I thanking him. I then check to see if I got any messages about where to go I luckily seeing a message that tells me I'll be working in a practice room with the group I'm helping. Smiling I head for the elevator and press the floor number that was said in the message waiting anxiously as the elevator door opens. As I step out of the elevator I'm immediately hit with that intoxicating scent of alpha and cinnamon. Swallowing feeling my wolf react I try to push it away as I head to the room mentioned in the message I noticing that the closer I get to the room the stronger the scent gets. Biting my lip I take a breath before knocking on the door I immediately hearing a come in I opening the door and step in. "Hi I'm Park Justin and I'll be helping you guys with choreography for the time being." A really pretty pale omega with auburn hair pipes up cheerfully looking like an excited puppy. "It's nice to meet you! It's so cool to see another omega performer. My names Theo by the way." I chuckle softly a bright smile on my face. "Nice to meet you Theo." He smiles at me before motioning to the attractive alpha beside him. "And this is my mate Jun he's the leader of our group." Jun gives me a kind smile. "If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'll mostly be the one to help you with getting the others situated." I nod in understanding then turn to the others Donghun, Chan and Byeongkwan giving me kind words of greeting and my attention then turns to the last member my body immediately freezing when our eyes lock I immediately feeling a jolt run through my body. I also have to hold back a whine when I smell that intoxicating scent of cinnamon hit me my own scent of apples reacting to it. The alpha's eyes turn red and I shiver forcing myself to take a step back when he starts advancing on me I ending up pressed against the wall. He leans down and nuzzles against my neck he taking a deep breath my eyes closing and I immediately letting out a little whine. Suddenly I feel the alpha being ripped off of me making my eyes shoot open and I immediately go to protest but before I can my hands grabbed and I'm being lead away from the room to a different room by Theo, Chan and Byeongkwan where they immediately try to calm me down.