Ch 5

(Justin's Pov)

Snapping out of my thoughts when the elevator dings I slowly make my way out of the elevator and to the practice room I slowly opening the door in a daze. Once I enter the room I'm immediately surrounded by the confused members everyone speaking up at once saying "what happened?" And "why were you gone so long?" And lastly "where's Wow?" I swallow my body starting to tremble I looking at the floor. "I got lost. And Wow said to come back here and for me to send Jun and Donghun to the janitors floor" I slowly lift my head after Jun and Donghun excuse themselves I seeing Chan, Byeongkwan and Theo looking at me worriedly Theo speaking up. "What happened hyung? Your shaking and smell distressed." I whimper and say my voice quivering. "I was looking for the room that held the waters and an older alpha came to help. Well it turns out it was a trap and he threw me in a broom closet then started touching me so I pretended to like it, kneed him in the groin and sprayed some chemical cleaner in his eyes so I could escape." I see them all looking at me in horror before I'm suddenly tackled in a hug by Theo I slowly hugging him back then gently push him away my nose scrunching at his and Jun's mixed scents. I then hear the door open and turn around immediately running over to Wow when I see him carefully tackling him in a hug whimpering pitifully. "Alpha. I still smell him on me." He sniffs me then lets out a possessive growl I immediately shivering and cling onto him. "You still smell like him too." I grimace and nuzzle against his chest whining and mumbling. "I wanna go home." He gently tucks me into his side and looks over at Jun clearing his throat getting everyone's attention. "I'm taking Justin home." They all agree Jun telling him to look out for me I grabbing my bag then snuggle back into Wow's side he wrapping a protective arm around my shoulders and leads me out of the company we heading back to my apartment. I then rush to open the door before dragging him into the apartment we taking our shoes off them head to the bedroom. I then go to my closet and start grabbing multiple blankets and clothes before starting to place them carefully on the bed until I make a pretty large nest. I then snuggle back into Wow's side before leading him to the nest I climbing in then look at him pleadingly. He seems to get the message because he gently and carefully gets in the nest I immediately snuggling close before whining. "I still stink like him and it's making me sick remembering." I then look up at Wow and pull a puppy dog look. "Will you please scent me?" His eyes widen before nodding and he pulls me close maneuvering us so he's almost on top of me before burying his face in my neck. He then starts nuzzling against my neck I letting out a little whimper when he nuzzles against a certain spot. Hearing a slight growl from him I shiver and whimper feeling slick start to form as he starts to place kisses and nips at my neck I letting out a gasp. He does it again and I shudder letting out a little whine his scent soon surrounding me. "Alpha...." He lets out a groan and pulls away a little I seeing his eyes are red then suddenly I feel a pair of lips press firmly against mine I immediately kissing back letting out little whimpers as he pushes me back against the bed gently then moves so he's hovering over me. The kiss soon deepens and starts getting heated we clinging onto each other desperately. I let out a little moan when he nips my lip my body arching against him as my hips buck upwards a little making Wow moan loudly and I do it again bucking my hips up only to pull away a little to breathe and let out a needy whine. It's then that we start basically humping against each other I letting out a loud whine exposing my neck submissively. "Oh god Sehyoon please!" He growls and speeds the pace up our hips bucking and grinding against each other I immediately starting to get close. "C... close! Alpha!" He groans and leans down nuzzling against my scent gland whispering huskily. "Come on now my little omega. Finish for me." I whimper then gasp as my hips buck up harshly and Wow sucks on my scent gland I carefully throwing my head back in pleasure with a cry as I finish. He soon joins me with a moan his hips bucking a bit until he calms down we both panting heavily I seeing his eyes slowly go back to brown. Swallowing I look at him with a slight dazed smile. "At least I don't smell like that alpha anymore." Wow nods and I gently nudge him. "Can you let me up and let me shower?" He quickly moves off of me and I pull away I heading to my closet where I dig for clothes I throwing a t shirt and shorts at Wow that are to big for me and end up asking shyly. "Can you stay here tonight please?" His expression softens and he nods. "Of course now go shower." I nod and quickly get a shower then come out feeling a lot better then look at Wow sheepishly. "You can go shower and change I'll get your laundry afterwards." He smiles and nods thanking me before the door closes and I sigh before starting to go to the kitchen grabbing ingredients to cook us a small meal. Once I get started I feel arms around my waist I immediately melting at Wow's scent. Focusing on the food I slap his hand away when he tries to take a bite before it's fully done. "Kim Sehyoon you quit that right now." I hear him whine a little bit I focusing on getting the food finished I actually feeling happy and content. Once I'm finished I nudge Wow shrugging him off he giving me a pout before I take the plates and put them on the table. I then sit down and start eating silently he carefully getting me to bed when I yawn tiredly after we finish eating he gently scooping me up and heads to my room he carefully laying me on the bed. I then pat the spot beside me he laying down and I snuggle close tiredly his expression softening. "Sleep jagiya you need it." I sigh happily my eyes closing and I mumble as I fall asleep. "Night alpha."