3 - Fangs

Y/N POV

After hanging out with the team (minus Miguel) we decided to get some food in another dimension. We jumped through the portal and landed outside a pizza place.

We had all changed into regular clothes which I had to borrow from Gwen, and settled into a booth. Miles and Hobie were going back and forth about who actually defeated Reinoso earlier. Secretly, Gwen and I knew she was the one that got the job done.

We laughed at their antics and I was enjoying having a girl friend to talk to. It was so refreshing. I was enjoying the moment so much I didn't even notice Miguel had walked in the restaurant. He was dressed in a black compression shirt and some black jeans. When I caught sight of him I nearly started choking on air. Holy fuck. He looks so... fuckable. I gulped and took a drink of the lemonade I had ordered. I looked at the menu which suddenly was really interesting and felt myself tense up when Miguel took the seat right beside me. Holy shit holy shit keep it cool you have self control Y/N. He is just a man in a compression shirt. Nothing special about that.

The pizza finally came and I felt like I could finally breathe. Nothing better than food to help get rid of the unholy thoughts going on in my brain. I took a slice from the pizza and took a bite, immediately regretting it since it burned the entirety of my mouth. I panicked and did my best not to spit it out. Ow. I swallowed the deadly hot bite and took a drink of my lemonade hoping it would help. It didn't. I sighed and decided I was actually really hungry and continued eating my slightly less hot pizza. Next to me I thought I heard Miguel snicker.

I turned my head quickly to face him and saw him covering his mouth. This asshole. I decided to fuck with him. When I reached for another slice, I "accidentally" spilt some of the sauce on his hand. Causing him to wince since it was still ridiculously hot. "Omg I'm so sorry Miguel," I pretended to worry. He glared at me and snatched a napkin to wipe off the sauce. I simply snickered and moved the slice to my lips to take a bite but Miguel grabbed my hand and pulled it to his mouth instead taking a huge bite out of my pizza.

This. Mother. Fucker.

"Con mi comida no te metas cabron" (don't mess with my food asshole) I was ready to claw at him but remembered we're in public.

"Cuidado con esa boca sucia linda" (Watch that dirty mouth beautiful).

Holy fuck he speaks Spanish. Well this could be fun.

"Linda es la forma en la que te mirarías encima de mi" (beautiful is the way you'd look on top of me).

He choked on his bite of pizza drawing the team's attention. "You good Miguel?" Miles asked concerned. Miguel nodded and got up to get a drink. I smirked and turned to see Gwen eyeing me suspiciously. "What did you say to him?" She poked. I simply laughed and shook my head refusing to tell her.

Eventually Miguel came back with a cup of water in hand. He ignored the guys who kept trying to get him to spill what happened. I simply smiled internally and continued on eating.

Once the food was gone we talked about random subjects for a bit until it was time to go. We all went back to the spider verse, and then came the burning question. Where do I stay?

I thought about asking Gwen to stay with her but she was gone with Miles before I even got the chance and Hobie didn't really have a place of his own. So that left...

"Miguel."

"What do you want?" He groaned facing me. Fuck he's so hot. "I hate to point this out but I don't have a place to stay in the mean time. Soooo..." he quirked an eyebrow "sooo what?"

"So can I stay with you?"

"No."

He turned around and started walking away. He opened a portal in front of him and without thinking I ran and pushed him and myself through.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing as it was pitch black. I felt Miguel groan under me, "get. Off" he ordered. I quickly rolled off of him and got to my feet. A bedside lamp switched on and I saw Miguel's eyes were now bloodshot red and in his mouth I could see fangs had emerged. Without even thinking, "Nice fangs. Where'd you get them, party city?" That was a mistake since Miguel lunged at me and pinned me down on the floor. I flinched slightly as his grip tightened.

"A si me querías linda?" (This how you wanted me beautiful?) I quickly realized the position we were in. Fuck why is this actually kinda... "yea just like this," I said as I shamelessly checked him out. That damn compression hugged his body so well I could see the outline of his abs and muscles. I stopped at his eyes. Those dark, captivating eyes. He looked taken aback and gazed at me, leaning in when a call suddenly came in on his watch. He stood up rapidly, releasing me.

I looked up at him as he talked to someone on the watch. I snuck past him to find the bathroom. I opened the door and took a guess opening the first door to my left. Inside I found exactly what I was looking for. I used the bathroom and washed my hands noticing a sauce stain on Gwen's shirt.

Shit. I took off the shirt and ran it under the sink trying my best to get the stain out. It didn't get it out entirely but it looked better than before. I'm sure Miguel has a washing machine I borrow.

I slung the shirt over my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. I entered Miguel's room again closing the door behind me and looked up to see him staring at me with a different kind of look in his eyes. He ended the call on his watch without a second thought and slowly took a few steps in my direction.

"Y/N, what are you playing at?" I stared at him slightly confused. His eyes wandered down my body. I looked down at myself and realized I was standing in front of him in a bra with my belt loosely holding my pants allowing the waistband of my matching maroon panties to peak through. He thought I was teasing him.

I look hot, might as well tease him. I met his eyes and felt a wave of boldness rush through me. I grabbed the shirt that hung on my shoulder and tossed it past him landing somewhere on the floor. I took hold of my belt and slowly undid the rest of it while holding eye contact with Miguel the whole time. Without the belt, my pants fell a few inches lower revealing the majority of my panties to him.

My next move was by far the boldest.

"I've helped you this much, you can do the rest."

-