11 - Frustrated

A/N: ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Y/N POV

We stepped through the portal into Miles's room and were met with his Xbox already fired up and ready to go.

I laughed lightly at this but settled onto the floor nonetheless. I took a remote off the TV setup and Hobie did the same while Miles put the disk in the console.

"Are you guys ready to get destroyed," Miles smirked cockily as the game screen came up.

"Oh please kid, you know you're about to get schooled right?" Hobie chuckled as he took a seat beside me with his remote in hand.

I fist bumped Hobie as we chose our load outs and continued to tease Miles.

"Man just wait and see," Miles grumbled, leaving the room to grab some snacks while we finished customizing our guns.

He stormed back into the room with a bag of Doritos, mini donuts, some airheads, and a box of Twinkies. We all grabbed something and got ready as the match loaded.

"Miles, don't cry when I snipe you," I laughed when the match started and I ran onto a rooftop to find Miles.

"You'll have to find me first," Miles laughed back.

Hobie snuck up on Miles in a matter of seconds and shot him from behind causing Miles to groan in frustration.

"Man that's cheating!!" Miles yelled when he finally respawned. He ran back into the game and came directly into my line of sight. I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on my sniper rifle causing Miles to yell and punch me in the shoulder.

"Yo Y/N what the fuck man!!" Miles pouted, waiting to respawn.

The round kept going with me and Hobie taking turns killing Miles. Miles became mildly pissed off and threatened to throw the console out the window.

When the round finally came to an end, we decided to be on the same team and have a bit of fun to make it up to Miles for killing him so much.

It was so much fun to just hang out with these guys and play games like this. "Miles, on your left!" I yelled while I ran in to cover him on the screen.

"Yo Wand, where's my cover?" Hobie groaned as he got shot at on the screen.

"You guys are so helpless," I chuckled as I threw a grenade to help Hobie, "I literally carried this whole round."

The victory screen came up on the screen and we all celebrated, "I'm just too good," I gloated with a smirk.

"Yea, yea Wander. Let's see who carries next round," Miles laughed as he took a bite out of a Twinkie.

"Yea start up the next round," Hobie chuckled while stuffing his face with Doritos.

Just as we were about to start the round, I got a call. I fished out my phone and saw that it was Miguel.

"Hey guys I better take this," I smiled as I brought the phone to my ear.

"Ohh is it your BOYFRIEND!" Miles yelled in the background.

I blushed and fired my webs at Miles's mouth to shut him up. He was caught off guard and stumbled backward trying to rip the sticky webbing off his face. Hobie simply laughed and pointed at him while he struggled.

"Hey Miguel, what's up?" I spoke into the receiver. I walked out of the room to get some more privacy and heard Miguel sigh over the phone.

"Miguel, what's up cariño?" I whispered with concern.