10 - Trust

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Y/N POV:

I want him. I run my hand from his neck to his chest and continue lower but he quickly grasps my wrist, preventing me from traveling further. I look into his eyes confused. "What's wrong?" I whisper.

"Are you sure you're ready for this? You know I love you but I want to make sure you're one hundred percent comfortable before we rush into anything again."

That's actually really considerate. But I want to commit fully, I'm not letting bad past experiences affect me and Miguel's relationship. He's not that guy and I trust that he'll keep his promise, otherwise that will really suck.

"I'm ready," I smile confidently, "I told you I trust you, so please, don't hold back."

Miguel looked hesitant at first but nodded and smiled before letting go of my wrist. I instantly palmed him through his pants causing his breath to hitch. I smirked and swiftly undid his pants, pushing them down with his boxers past his thighs. Miguel gasped at the feeling of the cold air against his lower region. I simply chuckled bringing my lips to his tip. I teasingly swirled my tongue around causing him to roll his head back in pleasure. "Y/N, please."

I gazed up in shock hearing him beg for me to do more. Well this should be interesting. I smirked standing to my feet and dragging Miguel to my bedroom. I pushed him backwards on my bed and stared down at him darkly. "What do you want me to do Miguel?" I questioned with a sly smirk.

He blushed as he met my gaze, "I want you," he whispered. "What was that?" I tease, wanting to hear him say it louder. "I want you," he stated causing his cheeks to fluster even more. I chuckled seeing him blush, "and what is it that you want me to do?" I teased further, taking a few slow steps toward him.

He looked away as he said the next part, "I want you to... please me," he admitted embarrassed. I smiled and leaned over him pressing a passionate kiss on his lips, "of course cariño, no need to be embarrassed." I gave him a wink before sliding back and kneeling before him. I took in as much of him as I could and began sucking him skillfully, doing everything i could with my mouth to pleasure Miguel.

It was safe to say it was working because Miguel let out a constant string of moans, gripping the sheets of my bed as he panted heavily with pleasure. I smiled enjoying his reactions and quickened my pace. His moans became louder and louder until I suddenly pulled away. He stared up at me confused and missing my lips around him. I simply undressed quickly and straddled him on the bed.

I sank my hips onto him and let out a groan as I felt the stretch. He gasped and held onto my hips tightly as I began to move on top of him. Now I was the one moaning as my eyes rolled back in my head. He stroked the side of my face gently and pulled my face down to look at him, "you're doing so well hermosa," he whispered with a smirk as he suddenly thrusted up into me. I gasped and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his back.

He continued and took over as he thrust up into me quickly. It was too much for me. I whimpered and let him continue until I unraveled on top of him. I reached my high with a gasp, letting myself collapse in his arms. He groaned and rolled us over on the bed so he could finish off. He kissed me gently as he continued to thrust into me. The overstimulation had me a moaning mess until I heard him moan loudly as he released inside me.

We laid there for a moment, catching our breaths. "That was, amazing," I whispered.

"Yea, it was," he sighs with a smile. He pulls me further up the bed and kisses me gently. I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as I bask in his touch and affection.