5 - Change

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the feeling of warmth beside me. I opened my eyes and was met with a strong, muscular, tan body. He was truly beautiful. And I had sex with him last night. I stared at his face which seemed so relaxed and peaceful while he was asleep.

I smiled and watched him with contempt until he shuffled in his sleep. He adjusted himself and continued on sleeping. I decide to use the bathroom while he sleeps. I carefully manage to slide over him and step onto the floor which is my first mistake. Everything fucking hurts. I quietly limp over to his closet and take the first shirt I see. I slip it on and make my way to the bathroom. The first thing I notice is all the hickeys and bites which cover my neck and chest.

I touch them gently and think about last night. I smile and use the bathroom so I can return to the room. I finish up and step back inside his room to find him already staring at me. He doesn't say anything but just continues to watch me while I approach the bed. I slide over him but he grabs my hips and holds me in place. I stare down at him and notice all the marks on his neck I proudly left.

I chuckle lightly. "What's so funny hermosa?" He questions lightly squeezing my hips. "Your neck looks like a crime scene" I lightly trace some of the darker marks appreciating the various hues of purples and reds. "Have you seen yours? It looks like a spider bit you or something," he smirked at his own unfunny remark. I roll my eyes and lean into Miguel to place a tender kiss on his lips. He relaxes into the kiss and lets his hands travel up my waist until he reaches the top of my back causing me to wince. "Ahh."

He broke the kiss and sat up concerned. "What's the matter let me see," before I could say anything he pulled my head over his shoulder so he could get a view of my back. "Fuck I'm so sorry cariño, I forgot about the stitches."

Stitches? Oh yeaaaa the gash. I sort of forgot about it since I was so busy getting my back blown out. No matter I'm sure it's not too bad.

Miguel gripped my thighs and rose from the bed carrying me as he made his way into the bathroom. Well someone's overreacting. He sat me on the counter and lifted his shirt over my head. He bit his lip for a second before searching his cabinet for a first aid kit. He pulls out the kit and rummages through it pulling out a new adhesive, some iodine solution and gauze. I feel like this is a bit overkill it's not even-

Oh shit. I finally look in the mirror to see that I'd bled through the patch. I didn't think twice before reaching back and pulling the patch off. It stung a little but the stitches had to be cleaned. I saw Miguel's face in the reflection and saw his mouth hanging open in shock. I turn to face him confused at his expression, "What?" He snapped back to reality, "you're something else woman," he shook his head as he pours some iodine into a gauze. I shrug and turn around on the counter to let him clean the wound. I felt little pain as he carefully treats the gash. He finished and applied the adhesive over the wound. "Thanks cariño," I smiled watching him blush slightly as he washed his hands.

I turned back to face him and was captivated once again by the beauty of this man. I simply stared at his face until he quirks an eyebrow, "what's up?" He questioned. I say nothing and simply peck his lips. I hop off the counter and walk back to his room, rummaging through his closet to find something decent to wear. He mainly has a lot of dark shirts and dark pants but by some miracle I manage to find some cargo pants and a white shirt.