4 - Fucked

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Y/N POV:

I didn't know what to expect. Maybe he'd be pissed off and just kill me then and there. Maybe he'd laugh. Maybe he'd walk away.

Or maybe he did what he did.

He did exactly what I said.

He waited a couple seconds before closing the gap between us leaving only enough room for his hands to unbutton my pants. He unzipped them and let them fall down my legs. I watched them fall and felt his finger under my chin forcing me to make eye contact with him once more. "As you wish reina."

He picked me up and carried me to his bed where he towered over me. I felt myself wanting him more and more. Luckily I didn't have to wait. He pressed his body to mine and pressed our lips together. I tangled my hands into his soft brown locks deepening the kiss. We clung and sucked each others lips hungrily while one of his hands trailed up and down my curves. He slowly rolled his hips against mine and I couldn't help but tilt my head back in pleasure as I felt his bulge grow beneath his jeans. There was only one problem. The stupid compression was in the way of my hands and his skin. "Miguel take this off" I motioned to his shirt.

He smirked and leaned up "as you wish linda," he reached down and slowly tugged the shirt off his body. I bit my lip as his tan skin soon became exposed to me. "Fuck you're gorgeous," I whispered. He blushed ever so slightly before brushing his hair back in a seductive manner. I reached out and grabbed hold of his neck pulling him into me again. This time he began sucking at my neck. Leaving hickeys but also using his fangs to leave bite marks all over my neck. I whimpered each time his fangs pinched my neck loving the feeling of him marking me. He came up and gave me another deep kiss. I took the opportunity to change our position.

I was now on top of him with his hands digging into my hips. I slowly continued rolling my hips over the tent in his pants earning a few breathy moans from Miguel. I leaned in and sucked at his neck leaving marks similar to those which littered my neck. He groaned and impatiently began thrusting up to meet my moving hips. I moaned softly and looked down at him through hooded eyes. "Are you ready amor?" He asked while squeezing my hips reassuringly. I nodded quickly, "yes, please."

At the sound of my voice he groaned and reached his arms around me to unclip my bra. The lace fabric slid down my arms and Miguel grabbed it tossing it somewhere across the room. He flipped us over once more and stood up removing his pants before joining me in his bed once again. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips sliding his hand all the way down to my panties. He stopped and looked up at me asking for permission. I simply nodded but didn't expect him to use a taloned finger to slice them clean down the middle. Before I could protest he pushed my legs open causing me to gasp. He smirked and made eye contact with me before diving his tongue into my folds. I arched my back and let out a moan at the feeling. He forced my hips down with his hands while he worked his tongue. He sucked and slid his tongue as deep as it would go until he finally pulled back.

I opened my eyes which had previously been shut tight from pleasure and gazed upon Miguel's lustful ones. I need him. He got up and opened the drawer of his nightstand, pulling out a condom. I watched as he pulled his boxers off, causing me to gasp at his size. I was mesmerized as he tore the wrapper open with his teeth. He rolled the condom on and looked back at me with what looked like hunger. He hovered over me once again and I waited in anticipation. "Are you sure you want this amor?" He asked as he was now positioned in front of my entrance. "Yes Miguel, please."

Without hesitation he kissed me and pushed himself slowly into me. I whimpered at the stretch but simply reached my arms around his back leaving deep lines each time I felt him go deeper. He pushed all the way in and released a breath I didn't know he'd been holding. "Fuck, you're so tight baby." He slowly pulled out all the way and again pushed all the way in but his time faster. I moaned out in pleasure and dug my nails into his skin causing him to whimper. He quickened his pace and was soon thrusting into me faster. "Ahh Miguel," I let out as I rolled my head back in pleasure. He quickened his pace causing both of us to moan louder. I continued to mark his back while Miguel moaned into my ear. He leaned into my neck and let his fangs sink into my neck while he held the other side of my neck with his hand. "Miguel-ahh" I let out as he thrust even faster. He used both hands to push my legs apart and thrust deeper into me. "Amor Im going to cum, cum with me baby." Him calling me amor and baby were enough to bring me over the edge. I released all over the bed while Miguel delivered one final thrust coming inside the condom.

He laid there for a second while we both caught our breath. He finally got up and disposed of the condom. I laid on my side as I watched him exit the room into the bathroom next door.

I just fucked Miguel O'Hara.

Before I could process any more he reentered the room. He leaned against the doorframe just staring at me. "Fuck your tattoo is so sexy." He was referring to the tattoo which underlined my chest. I could feel him staring as he licked his lips. I know we were both thinking it.

"Let's go again."

He slipped onto the bed but this time I reached into the drawer in his nightstand and did the honors. I straddled his lap and watched him as I slowly lowered myself onto him. I moaned at the feeling of him inside me again. "Fuck you're so big babe" I whispered. He seemed to ignore this and thrusted into me. I gasped but let him continue. He continued thrusting up into me while I bounced my hips to meet him. I was a moaning mess with his talons digging into my hips and and his mouth wrapped around one of my breasts. I whimpered and cried out as he let his fangs graze the sensitive skin of my bud. He knew I was close and quickened his pace while pulling me in to whisper into my ear. "You like this amor?" He groaned. "Yes Miguel." I moaned. "Are you sure mi niña?" He whispered. "Yes love I like the way you fuck me please don't stop," I whined having lost all sense of ego and shame long ago.

He snickered and whispered "good girl, now cum for me cariño." His words set me on fire and I felt myself coming instantly. I let the wave wash over me and realized Miguel hadn't cum yet. I hopped off him and let myself slide down until my mouth was right in front of his dick. I looked up at him as he stared curiously. Before he could say anything I pulled off the condom and wrapped my lips around him. I heard him gasp and moan softly. I used my tongue and hollowed my cheeks getting reaction after reaction from him. He let his hand meet my messy hair which he gripped tightly before beginning to fuck my face. I moaned and allowed him to take control. I heard him whimper and moan my name followed by his cum shooting into my mouth. I let it slide down my throat and made sure to lick him dry. He stared at me amazed to which I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. I knew he could taste himself but he didn't mind as he continued to kiss me. He pulled my body as close as it could be to his and pulled a blanket over us.

I sighed in contempt while Miguel reached over to turn off the light. Once the light was out I snuggled closer to him. He placed a final kiss on my forehead and muttered in a sleepy voice, "goodnight amor." I blushed and buried my head into his chest whispering, "goodnight cariño."

-