12 - Family

A/N:  REALLY LONG FINAL CHAPTER AND ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Y/N POV

I was chilling in my apartment one day when I heard a knock at my door.

Clearly a red flag since all my actual friends just show up in my living room or bedroom and I wasn't expecting anyone.

I approached the door skeptically and opened the door slightly to pear through the crack.

My eyes widened and I yanked the door completely open and jumped on the man at the door.

"Brother!!!" I yelled happily while he chuckled and hugged me back.

"Missed me much?" He laughed as he stepped inside my apartment.

"I mean, maybe. That all depends, did you miss me?" I teased with a bright smile.

"You know I did," he smiled and leaned over to mess up my hair. I groaned and leaned away but the smile on my face ceased to fade.

We sat down at my couch and started catching up on everything. Apparently his wife was pregnant and I completely lost it. I cheered and jumped up happily but remembered to smack my brother upside the head for not telling me sooner.

We got so lost in the conversation until my brother got a call and stepped out on the balcony to take it. I smiled at him, enjoying the fact he was here.

I'm the midst of my happy daze, I heard a sound coming from down the hallway in my bedroom. It sounded like a portal being opened. I jumped up in a hurry and raced to my bedroom realizing it was most definitely Miguel.

I ran inside hurriedly and closed the door behind me. I turned around and saw Miguel laying down on my bed with nothing but his boxers on and a rose between his lips. His hair was slicked back and he was staring at me with a playful gaze in his eyes.

"Dinner is served, mi Reina," he whispered seductively.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands as I let out a sigh. I broke out laughing and walked over to take the rose out of Miguel's lips.

"You don't like it?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well, while I'd love to accept your tempting offer, my brother is outside on the balcony and I don't think he'd be too fond of hearing his little sister getting her back blown out," I chuckled, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He immediately tensed up and jumped out of my bed, rushing to my closet to pull out some of his nicer clothes which he'd left at my place.

"You're brother's here??? I thought he moved to Colorado??" He panicked as he fixed his hair in the mirror on my closet door.

It was a sight to see him panicking like this. I laughed and walked up to him, hugging him and gazing up at him lovingly.

"That is correct but he dropped by for a surprise visit. If you're up for it, I can introduce you guys?" I beamed brightly at him which caused him to instantly become less nervous.

"Of course cariño," he whispered with a smile and leaned down to kiss my lips softly.

"Hey sis! Where you at?" I heard my brother call from the living room.

"So you want to come into my apartment like a normal boyfriend would?" I chuckled up at Miguel.

"Of course, I'll see you in a minute," he smiled and pecked my lips before opening a portal and slipping out of my room.