Chapter Two

*Mentions of SA, will be marked*

Nik woke up feeling a nudge, "Ms. Anseldottir?" a shy voice said. Nik raised her head and found a pair of dark eyes looking back at her, "I can feel bonds still," Cora said with wide eyes.

Nik lifted herself up, "With who?"

"My uncle, he's hurt, badly," Cora's lower lip wobbled and Nik rushed to pick her up, "You said "bonds" who else?"

"My brother, he's near, but my sister left, she abandoned us," Cora cried. Nik held her as the toddler cried into her chest as she checked her phone and found a message from Noah Stilinski, a werebear she was friends with and found a message, 'We found Derek Hale, he was a mess, but he's asleep. He won't talk though.'

"Little pup, what's your uncle's name?" Nik asked calmly. Nik could here Malia starting to shuffle and was assuming the crying had woke her up.

"P-pet-ter," Cora answered a bit muffled as she was still hiding in the Heretic's chest.

"Hale?" Nik felt Cora nod and went back to her phone, 'What about Peter Hale?' she sent to Noah and looked down at Cora, "I have to check your cousin," she told her quietly. Cora let go and sat on the bed while Nik looked over Malia, "well, hello," she said in a childish voice making Malia laugh. Then Nik cringed, "Need a makeshift diaper, right," she said. Nik went through the room and the best she could find was a small towel, "Cora? How quickly can you eat?"

"I'm a wolf," was all Cora said, like it answered everything, which it did. Nik found some Poptarts and tossed them to the side of the toddler, "I have to make a diaper for your cousin and we need to get food and clothes for you both. Do you know Noah?"

"Yeah, he stopped visiting when the Argents were here," Cora said, a little angry when the Argents were mentioned.

"He found Derek, but Derek won't talk. We're going to go see him and Noah is currently finding where Peter is," Nik answered as she held her breath as she took the poopy diaper and cleaned Malia the best she could for now and put the towel around the baby's bottom and taped it closed. "Let's go," she said and Cora got up and they exited the room.

Later, they exited a grocery store with some food for the three of them and formula for Malia which Nik had already fed her some. Cora was given a change of clothes and Malia was given an actual diaper with some clothes. Then they approached Noah Stilinski's house.

Noah opened the door, "I'm glad you two are alright," he said to Cora and Malia.

"Hi Uncle Noah," Cora greeted.

"How about you and Malia go and watch some TV while Nik and I go talk to Derek," Noah suggested. Cora could hear SpongeBob playing the other room and nodded. She went in and Noah looked back at Nik who put a hand up against a barrier, "Oh yeah, come in," Noah said with a teasing smirk making Nik roll her eyes and sit Malia down next to Cora. She then went upstairs to find an upset fifteen-year-old boy waiting in the guest room.

"Derek, this is Nikki, otherwise known as Klaus Mikaelson," Noah introduced and the teen's eyes widen in fear, Nik slapped Noah's side for scaring the boy, "You would also know me by the last name Anseldottir," she said, unknowingly flashing her eyes, and instead a fearful, Derek was now shocked.

Noah looked surprised, "Since when the fuck do your eyes flash? How much of your wolf was freed?" he asked.

"Since I found a toddler carrying a baby who told me my last name and I feel protective over said toddler and now this teenager," Nik sassed.