22.

My soul glows every time I think of your smile. Tremors run through my heart every time I see you. My whole being lights up with glee when I am with you. Mortal or not, every being in existence is already jealous of me for the most perfect one to ever grace this world is all mine. I have you, my love, and I'm going to keep you by my side forever. I will make darkness fear its own monsters and light turn away from its own beauty if that's what you wish for, because you my love, deserve everything. If you don't deserve me, then no one does. And though I don't deserve you, I'm going to become someone whom you will be proud of, because I can't see you with anyone but me. Call me selfish, but I can't live without you. I'll have the gods touch your feet, the devils card through your hair, have every angel know how their existence is nothing but a spec of dust infront of you. To you I hand over my heart, my soul, for this body of mine cannot keep them in its possession anymore. They are yours and yours only. Let me love you once and I'll show you that perfect needs to be you, teach beautiful to be your smile, fear to be our ferocity, love to be us. With this body, mind, heart and soul all yours, I'll walk every path proudly and show the world, in this life and every other, you're mine and I'm yours.