28.

My dearest, as much as I love and respect you, I can never allow you to look down upon yourself. Darling, you're the most gracious creature to walk on this earth. A beauty so fierce that even the gods who made you, the devils who swore to torture every being are jealous. My respect for you is over and beyond my respect for gods. If you don't realise you are the only one for me, how can I have you wholly? My love, I know being able to give yourself to some other person is difficult. I know baring your soul to some other person is painful. I thank every deity because we were allowed to cross our paths. I thank all the gods for giving us enough strength to face and overcome every difficulty. I thank you everyday, because you allowed me to see your wounds and your scars. Trust me my precious, you are the most beautiful, enthralling, stunning, gorgeous, generous, kindhearted, trusting one I have ever come across.
I'm yours and only yours to have. Keep me by your side for as long as you would desire, have my heart for as long as you can keep it, bear my soul for as long as you love me. And when you decide you can't keep them anymore, break my heart and crush my soul sweetheart, for I'll be thankful to die by your hands. Only you are allowed to want me, only you are allowed to love me, only you are allowed to break me, to keep me. Know that there is nothing wrong in you wanting me, in you wanting to touch me, in you wanting our souls to intertwine, in you wanting to burn any distance between us. Because love, I would never let any other being than you have me. Only you can touch me, my soul will only mingle with yours, my heart will beat for you and you only, as it always has. This body will accept only your touches, this mind will bear the scars left behind by the wounds only you give. Not an inch of my body will ever bear any kind of mark not given by you. I will burn it out.
I am yours and yours only love. And if one day you decide breaking me is the right thing to do, then burn me down in such a way that even my ashes aren't left. Only you deserve to do so. I will close every distance between us, have every soul perish if they try to harm us, will go against fate if that's what it will take to keep you by my side. My heart, you are my life, your every breath equals to a heartbeat of mine, your every smile gives life to the dead cells in me, your very touch feels like the air which I need to breathe. Without you, I cannot live. And to be very honest, I'd rather die than be alive to live apart from you. So please, for me and our love, know that you are the epitome of perfection and more in my eyes. You are the most gracious being ever and I'm grateful to have you. You are mine, sweetheart. Mine and mine only.