23.

I will lay down a path of feathers and thrones of angel tears. If you let me have you, I'll let you stand in front and burn every particle down, sitting on the throne made from praises and my love for you. I'll take every insult and every curse thrown at you, for you are my only salvation. Let me have you, and I'll let you hold onto me during happiness and take blame of your anger. I will sink knives into eyes and nails into necks if you feel unsafe. The world will be yours to tear down and rebuild, the rules will be yours to be broken and reformed, and my heart will be yours to manipulate and reshape. Let me love you once, I'll give you the taste of desire I feel for you and the anger our separation creates. I'll bind my soul to be yours and teach these unworthy lives the true meaning of love. Your hand in mine and your smile for me, that is all I will ever need to make a palace of white and red for you. Every word of yours etches into my heart and blooms, and I happily let them suffocate me. Let me love you, my lifeline, the heaven will bow to your voice and the hell will fear your stare.
When you say I'm yours, every particle in my body suddenly wants to live. If I have you by my side, my love, nothing else would ever matter. Death, life, nature, gods, angels, and devils, they all fall short in front of your brilliance. You are above and beyond everything, and our love, our bond, is raw, not like any of these mortals. If I could, I would lay down the stars for you, make the moon shine brighter and the sun hide from itself. If I give you my heart, my mind, my soul to you, could you smile with those brilliant eyes at me in return, my salvation, my destruction, my love?