hearts💜

Tw: none just carl and you having a cute shower😝‼️
RE-WRITING THIS DISGRACE OF A STORY.. sorry to my victims 🙁💔🙏🏼
this is short again but im apamming random short ideas in my head rn😭

I rolled around in my bed, carl softly snoring beside me. i squinted my eyes as the sunlight peeked through my cutrains and groaned. Reaching out, i pulled the blanket off myself and got up and walked to the bathroom and undressed myself.

I sighed as I traced my fingers over my waist, slightly wincing since my hands were colder than I expected. Suddenly, I heard the door open and I reached for my gun I placed by the sink incase something happened. "Woah relax baby its just me." Carl chuckled but covered his eye with his cowboy hat.

"Carl get out and let me shower." I groaned, scratching my head and softly brushing my hair with my fingers and getting out any knots. "We need to save water, how bout we shower together?" He smirked, slightly lifting his hat and giving me a wink. "Not in the mood today grimes, but we can just shower together." I hopped into the shower and carl coming in shortly after.

"How do you undress that fast?" I chuckled as i heard him turn on the water. I slightly shivered as the cold water hit my back. "Let me wash your hair for you" carl whispered and i nodded. I heard him pump some soap onto his hands and i threw my head back slightly so it was easier. Feeling his slender fingers massage through my scalp felt like heaven. He was extremely gentle.

After rinsing out my hair, I got some soap and startedto wash his hair. I just realised it was pretty soft and healthy considering we were in an apocalypse. I went on my tippey toes but carl knelt down a bit instead so it was easier to access and i smiled. I went careful to make sure nothing got into his eyes and rinsed it out, he stood back up and i realised how beautiful he looked in that moment. His light blue eye, his wet hair, his plae chest.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug, letting the water run down our bodies. he pulled me into a warm passionate kiss, his hands dancing around my body and reaching my back again. he traced small hearts around my bac and i smiled into the kiss. i wondered how lucky i was to meet this boy.

"you're beautiful baby.." he whispered lovingly into my ear.