marriage💜

non apocalypse au!

You finished straightening/curling your hair and styled it in a half up half down style with the help of your bridesmaids. You put on your veil and put a flower in your hair. "Girl i can't believe the day has already come!" Enid squealed happily. You and the rest all chuckled.

you got fitted into your perfect white dress and you did a small twirl in the mirror with the biggest grin on your face. You then curled your lashes and did some simple make up.

Your heart was pounding and it felt like you were just gonna start crying tears of joy right there and now.

Your flower girls already put the flowers for you and you walked confidently down the aisle finally being able to see the love of your life. You quickened your pace just to get to him quicker. You saw Gabriel and smiled.

(insert a bunch of wedding speech and vows cs im lazy and spam writing )

"you may now kiss the bride."

Your lips connected instantly and you tucked his long hair behind his ear and then cupping his face. You pulled apart and smiled looking into eachothers eyes as the audience all smiled, some crying , and all clapped and cheered. You wished that kiss could last for the rest of your lives. it felt so magical and you wished you could feel that all the time.

"i love you so much y/n/l/n" Carl whispered into your ear and you started crying with a smile on your face.

Carl gently slid the most beautiful ring you've ever seen onto your finger and kissed you again.

Cute but short story!✌🏼