grape flavoured ❤️

RANDOM ASF BUT I ACTUALLY GOT EXCITED THINKIN SOMEONE COMMENTED BUT ITS A FUCKING BOT😭
But sorry i didnt post in a lil bit but im trying to improve my smut skills and details n stuff so alot of smut😢‼️
but sorry theres gonna be alot of story before smut
lets admire the picture tho🥰‼️ (its real)

Tw: male and female oral, minor injuries, getting caught.

Y/ns pov

God i hated summer. I barely had any clothes but thankfully Rosita helped me with that issue since we were like sisters now. Rick made me and Lily (random person) do some farming - which is my least favourite thing. Sweating in the sun, I dug small holes with a small shovel as Lily would plant seeds and stuff. I was wearing a beige tank top with an old blood stain at the bottom and Rositas short green shorts.

Annoyed and sweaty I looked at Lily, "Can we pleasee swap positions? I think its been 15 minutes." "Fine." She said. I bent over to pick up the small carton of seeds and slowly filled up the holes after planting the seed. Getting off y feet felt amazing but it felt akward being on all fours like I was a dog. It felt like i was being watched so i turned around to see a red faced carl quickly turning away. What a pervert, I chuckled to myself.

Carls pov.

Judith was staying with Carol for an hour since she wanted to make some cookies with her - ever since Sam died she seemed a bit hesitant on the topic of cookies but still gladly made them with Jude. While walking to her house, I looked at the garden where I saw Y/n, Short shorts, cute tanktop, and her beautiful body under the summer sun was enough to make my teenage hormones explode.

"Hey kid, starin aint polite." I was caught off gaurd by Daryl and realised Y/n noticed too. Quickly, I stumbled away and ran as fast as my feel could take me to Carols house. I sighed and looked down when i reached her door just to notice my boner. Shit Carl why are you such a weirdo?!

Covering my crotch with my hands i was greeted with a nice smell of cookies. "Hey Carol, Im here to pick up Judith." "Oh of course, here, take these cookies with you " she smiled as she handed me judith and the cookies. We walked back home and I occasionally piggy backed her around.

I walked into my house and put judith to sleep. Racing up the stairs, i skipped almost like 200 steps but i just wanted a shower to feel less dirty from well..yk. I didnt hear anything and assumed it was empty. Startled at what i saw i accidentally leapt back and fell onto my back in a thud, my eyes were met with Y/n who was only in a towel barely covering her sexy body.

"Fuck!" Was the only word i could get out as i felt a sharp pain on my ankle. "God Carl! We need to get you to the infirmary, let me just get chnaged." I saw her sprint to her own room but couldnt help to look at her ass - guess dad didn't raise me gentlemanly enough.

Y/ns pov

I quickly put on a bra, underwear, white t-shirt, denim shorts, and my old converse. "Carl are you able to walk?" I asked, rushing into the room worried. "Yeah, i just need some support." He groaned. I helped him up and carried him bridal to the infirmary- sure we got some stares but luckily Rick came to help us since it was harder than i expected to carry a carl.

"DENISE WE NEED SOME HELP!" I yelled out as she came rushing and put him on a bed. Thinking of how we basically lost our minds over a minor injury, Denise walked out with a smile. (ignore the underlined text idk how that happened) "Carls gonna be fine, I reccomend staying in the house since obviously hes not in shape to go on runs, and if it hurts feel free to call me or give him painkillers." She shot up a quick grin as we returned it.

- time skip n its the next day -

I groaned, nuzzling my face into its chest. Looking up and expecting a Carl I was sadly greeted by my pillow which ive been cuddling with for almost a week now. (Real) Saddened slightly, I yawned and quickly slipped on jean shorts, a black tank top, and a dark green jacket around my waist for style and incase it got cold.