Play fighting❤️

hey guy sorry this one might be a bit sucky cs im kinda sleepy but i really wanted to write!
(will try make a really good one next👀)

Y/ns pov.

Im walking around Alexandria with carl tonight, occasionally pushing around eachother and just giggling like kids. I've recently started dating carl but it seems like its been forever, he just feels like home.

We walked up to his house and was greeted my a rick laying on the couch waiting for Michonne to return firm a run. We quickly skip up the stairs and into his room. Carl closes his door but just for privacy.

We just lay on his bed reading comic books for a while until i was getting a bit bored. I slapped the comic book out of his hands and he rolled his eye at me sarcas and we both laughed. He tackled me and pinned me to his bed But i managed to wrap my legs around him and push him over.We play fought like this for a while until i finally landed on top of him but i felt something graze me.

I looked down and saw he was hard as a brick. "Geez mr grimes, am i just that sexy or are you hiding something in your pants?" I chuckled but he just looked away blushing. He took his hat of and crashed his lips onto mine and pinning me below him...Yeah that kinda made me wet.

"Woah mrs (ur last name) , Am i sooo hot or did you piss your pants?" He whispered into my ear, gently nibbling it. I tried to have a cocky yet flirty remark at him but only a soft moan came out.

I blushed and covered my mouth with my ahnds immediately. Carl giggled and left kisses all over ky face and neck. He looked at me to approve he can take off my shirt and i nodded. He managed to take his and mine off with ease and i was wearing a black laced bra. "Holy shit Y/n your hot as fuck right now."

I grinned and slowly grinded on his bulge with my legs around his waist as he slowly moaned into my mouth. "Please stop teasing me." He sounded so hot like that. You pulled both your pants on leaving you in your Underwear.

You started to make out even rougher and he undressed both of you guys and left us completely naked. He put a blanket over us incase something or someone catches us.

He rubs his dick a little bit and i didnt have to prepare anything since i was dripping wet. He looke dinto my eyes for affirmation and i nodded, i was pretty nervous since i was a virgin but when he entered me i accidentally moaned his name loudly. He thrusted into my deeply and covered my mouth with his hand as i couldnt hold it in. The pleasure began to overpower the pain and i didnt realise how big he was. "mm~ carl im close!" I whimpered out. "Cum on my dick" He whispered into my ear. He sped up his thrusting as i kept moaning into his mouth until i finally came all over him and my legs shook. He quickly pulled out and came onto your stomach.

You guys quickly cleaned up and he let you wear one of his flannel shirts that smelled just like him.

You both laid down on his bed and started to make out.

"Round two?" Carl whispered, gently leaving marks on your neck.

"Im tired, sorry"

I heard his door creak open and saw rick. "Hey kids, heard something weird and just makin sure yall are good."

"Its fine dad we were just play fighting." Carl replied calmly.