attempt 💙

OMG I GOT 100+ VIEWS SSJSKSK !
Anyways, i think u can guess by the title but suicide warning, sh warning and yeah!

Y/ns pov

Eek! i couldnt believe it was me and carls anniversary already. I've been keeping track ever since we made it into Alexandria and Denise gave me a calander with a fish on it as a gift. I had made some cookies with carol for carl and i found pudding for him on a run.

Excitedly, I ran up to the Grimes's house and knocked. I looked up to see a tidy rick and smiled motioning my to come in. "Hey y/n , carls just up in his room." I grinned and quietly tip toed up the stairs preparing to suprise him. I walked over quietly to his room and peeked through the creaked open door as it felt like someone ripped my heart out my chest.

Carl and enids hands all overeachtoher, making out. "WHAT THE FUCK CARL!" I screamed, kicking his door open nearly breaking it which clearly startled them. I relentlessly threw the container of cookies at carls head which made his sheriffs hat fall. I slmamed the pudding at Enid and stormed out, hot salty tears streaming down my face. Rick definitely noticed and rushed upstairs to see what happened.

(time skip its been a week since it happened and this is ur diary :)

Dear diary

its been a week since it happened and that stupid cheating liar keeps begging to let him into my room.

i've locked myself in my room for a week without food or water - well i have been using some leftover supplies in my room but i would pass out frequently with terrible headaches.

on the 5th day it seems like he gave up and probably left to go kiss with enid more.

I sighed as i shut my diary and stared outside a gap in my closed curtains. I turned around and looked in one of my drawers. cigarettes. I snuck them in on a run along with a lighter. I grabbed them and walked by a window that only the Grimes house could see and I knew rick and michonne werent home and Carl probably doesnt even look at my window.

I opened the curtains and winced as the nright sunlight hit me in the face but i quickly recovered and opened the window lettign a small breeze come in. I opened the pack and pulled one out, sticking it in my mouth and lighting it. taking a puff i quickly coughed and exhaked the smoke but the more i did the better it felt. I wasnt paying attention to any of my surroundings and i just noticed Carl in his room staring at me with angry, worried, or just disbeliefed eyes.

I blew my final round out and shut my windows and curtains. The tears fell down again and i looked at my lighter. Hesitantly, i grabbed it and flicked it on and lifted my shirt. At first it hurt but the more i burnt myself the more i started to hate but love it. I rolled my shirt down and turned my lighter off but it felt like it wasnt enough. I sighed and went to one of my cleaner sharper pocket knifes and rolled up the sleeves of my long sleeved grey shirt.

1 it stung but it was small

2 it bled more than the first

3 hurt alot, much bigger than the first 2

4 stung but nicely

5 this one went over a previous scar

6 bled alot

7 felt numb

8 and 9 were big

10 made me feel dizzy

11 drew alot of blood and made me fall down and shut my eyes as the darkness consumed me.

I woke up, dizzy and head hurting inside a bed in the infirmary. I saw his worried eye staring at me with tears gushing down his face. I fought my hardest to keep my eyes open but i fell asleep again. I woke up to soft snoring in my ear to see carl asleep in a chair next to my bed.

Shivering, I laid myself up and saw bandages around my stomach and arms. I tried to get up but i felt something on my other arm. Ugh. He broke down and hugged me - fuck- I couldnt hold it in anymore and sobbed into his arms until i fell asleep.

I squinted as the bright sun emerged thriugh the curtains and i saw carl walk in with a smile on his face along with a worried Maggie who was carring soup. "Y/n! Oh my god i'm so glad you're okay." Maggie ran up and hugged me, small unnoticeable tears in her eyes.

Maggie and carl helped me up to a table so i could eat. Maggie left because she had watch but Carl helped me with my soup since my arms were pretty weak. God i wanted to hate him so much but he was the best guy ever.

"Sweetheart, can i please explain what was happening?" Carl softly whispered into my ear. I reluctantly nodded.

"She originally came to read a comic with me but out of no where she threw the comics away and pushed herself onto me. Ahe said she would.. get Ron to do bad stuff to you if i resisted her.." He held back tears.

"Oh god.. I'm so sorry carl.." I hugged him tight, he finally didnt hold back and cried into my arms.

Once we were finished he continued to help me with my soup and then helped me walk to my house. I nearly fell over like three times but of course he was there to catch me. I made it into my room and changed into baggy sweatpants and a simple long  I sleeved black t-shirt that fitted my body perfectly. I walked out into my kitchen and saw Carl making me tea.

I crept behind him and kissed his cheek, making him turn around and kiss me back.

"I love you princess" He whispered into my ear, the type of romantic whisper that would send shivers down your back.

AHH I GOT MORE READS BUT SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS SOONER!
this also felt kinda cringey to write but ill make a smut or fluff next! 1060 words not including this bit