teenagers❤️

Hey yall sorry this will be a short smut😭 but carls js going through hormones and his lil fella is ... getting exicted( IM SO SORRY.) and hes kinda sassy but i kinda based this on a lot of other things ive read! but sorry for my shitty spelling im too lazy to edit my writing n fix my spelling errors

y/ns pov whole story!

I walked alongside Carl, our hands just barely grazing eachother momentarily but we knew rick was right behind us. We'd been dating in secret ever since Alexandria but rick always somehow had a suspicion. "Alright guys you can go scan the woods for walkers and maybe food, I'll scan these buildings - if anything happens holler and ill come running." His slight georgian accent hitting especially on "happens" and "running".  "Dont worry Dad we'll be fine, cmon lets go."

I chuckled to myself and grinned, he let me lead the way but I could tell he was staring at my butt - probably because i was wearing tight shorts that fitted my upper thighs and waist perfectly. I heard some footsteps approaching me from the side and I thought it was carl trying to be silly but it was a walker. I've dealt with plenty in my time but they still gave me the ick. I stabbed its head quickly with my knife with a bit of its blood spilling on my shirt.

"Shit y/ns are you alright?" Carl ran up to me. "Oh my god, I could've died and my prince charming didnt even care!" I said sarcastically and dramatically, pretending to fight him but i accidentally actually pushed him onto the ground onto his back. I was basically hovering over him but i was sitting directly on his hard yk.

"Damn Mr grimes, are you hiding a gun in your pocket?" I teased, jokingly grinding him and making fake moans. I was the only one who laughed sadly. He grunted and pushed me off and kept on walking - killing a walker in the process.

"Im sorry car-" I couldn't finsih my words as he pinned me against a surprisingly smooth tree and smacked hsi lips onto mine. With no hesitation, he instantly slid his tongue in and we were making out. A bit creepily he was staring at my chest so i took it off revealling my bare chest. He carefully pulled away fromt the kiss and immediately took one in his mouth as i gasped in pleasure.

We both took our clothes off and decided on a quickie before rick would come looking for us. He bent me kver so i was facing the tree and my hands were up against it and licked my entrance before sliding himself in. At first it hurt but the more he thrusted the better it felt and soon we were both letting out grunts and moans.

After a few mintues i finally let out a louder moan as my walls tightened cumming all over his cock, making him pull out and cum on my back. We both slipped our clothes on and walked over to where rick was staring at us, no items, messy hair, red cheeks. and shaky legs. He chuckled and told us to get into the the car as he found a few things for Judith and some board games.

We got into the car and sat in the back seat. I was trying to fix my hair whilst carl was cleaning some of the dirty parts of his gun.

"Wait- were you actually horny or was that actually your gun?" I whispered into his ear.
"Certainly wasnt my gun." He replied, a bit loud enough for rick to hear.
"Bloody teenagers." Rick muttered under his breath.