darling❤️

RANDOM SHORT THING BECAUSE I NEED TO POST BUT SCHOOL IS SHOVING ITS DICK DOWN MY THROAT😢💔💔
WEEKENDS SOON BUT THEN I HAVE SPORTS N STUFF SO ILL POST THE STORY IM STILL EDITING ON SUNDAY HOPEFULLY 🙏🏼
(recent a/n right here but haha im gonna upload this early but its just a short smut with no plot really😔 also the title has nothing to do w the story really😭😭)

i kiss him rougly but passionately as we collapse onto his bed. i dig my hands into his hair and take off his hat for better access. he taking off my shirts and i start to unbuckle his flannel. he ends up on top of me and unclasps my bra and i take his flannel and shirt off. i blush and let out a soft whimper when he started to kiss my neck and breasts, leaving small hickeys and lovebites. he finally started to unbuckle his belt and i took off mine easily and left myself in my panties. carl threw his pants into a pile of clothes and rubbed his clothed member against my - very wet - clothed entrance. i moaned at the friction and left a small wet mark on his boxers. he pulled my underwear off with ease and looked at my cunt. he quickly dove into it like he was a caveman who discovered food for the first time and ignored the whole slow and sensual thing. he ate and licked like a dog causing me to let out moans of pleasure, he moved up to my clit and gently sucked on the sensitive nub which made me grip his hair in pleasure - getting a groan out of him too. he continued to eat me out until i couldn't take it. "im gonna cum!" i managed to get out in between my moans, as soon as i felt the knot in my stomach form go loose he pulled away, leaving me thrusting my hips and desperate for any type of friction. he pulled his own boxers off and gave his throbbing cock a few firm wtrokes before entering his tip into me. he slowly inched in his whole member inside of me until he was fully in. luckily he gave me time to adjust and when i gave him a nkd tk let him start moving he went fast and rough but in a oerfect way. i slowly swayed my hips to the rhythm of his thrusts and moaned out again, his dick curving perfectly and hitting my g-spot. i held onto his shoulders and he sped up hsi pace, whimpering and letting out low grunts and moans. I felt myself getting closer to the edge as the knot in my lower area formed. i sped up my hips and he did too, we both let out a moan and released, pulling apart from eachother and laying down next to eachother - panting.