caught ❤️

I WANNA TRY MAKING SOME ONESHOTS OF CARL BEING SUB BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT TYPA STUFF YOU CAN SKIP‼️ sorry for not posting in a while but im gonna be applying for a new school in 6 days🙏🏼

TW: oral sex, getting caught m-sturbating, SLIGHT mommy kink (Rest in peace lori)

Y/ns pov whole sotry for alot of my oneshots now

I sat on the porch of the house I shared with the Grimes along with Enid. We were making matching couple daisy bracelets , she was making 2 for me and carl , and i was making 2 for her and ron. Carefully inserting my thumbnail into the middle of the stem, I accidentally broke it. "Shit... Enid how are you so good at this?" I groaned and she chuckled and handed me a tiny pocket knife and I grinned.

After we finished with our bracelets , we went into my house and put them in a smal container to keep them safe and put our boyfriends names on them to gift it to them. Giggling, we hid the containers in a kitchen cab iet and settled on the couch and read a weird gay porno magazine for fun.

Half an hour later, Enid left and went to go give the bracelets to her boyfriend - ron. I grabbed an apple and ate it quickly before heading up to my room which was next to carls. Tired, I decided to take a quick nap and collapsed onto my bed. Yawning, I heard the sound kf a door shutting and footsteps coming up the stairs. It was probably carl. I shut my eyes and went back to my nap.

Disturbed from my sleep, I heard subtle groans and thought rick and michonne were at it - disgusting. I would usually go hang out in carls room when it happened so we could distract ourselves from the unholy activities happening. I groaned and walked over to carls room and opened the door.

Surprised, I saw a red faced carl laying in his head without his cowboy hat, head thrown back, and gently stroking himself. I chuckled at the sight of him whimpering my name - that was kinda weird. I guess he heard it and stared at me and covered himself with the blanket. Kinda glad it wasnt rick and michonne then.

"Heyyy.... You saw nothing?" Carl awkwardly stuttered out to break the silence. I shut the dor behind me and approached him and kissed his - sweaty - forehead. "Shhh its okay baby you dont need to hide anything from me." He blushed at my words as i pulled the blanket off to reveal his throbbing dick with a bit of pre-cum dripping from the tip.

"Damn, you're bigger than I thought." I praised him and he grinned. I spat on my hand and started to stroke his dick at a reasonable pace and he started to squirm under my touch. "Oh fuck mommy." He whimpered out, but right after he looked embarrassed. "Im sorry it just slipped out." He murmered. "Its fine baby shh." I cooed him.

Shortly after that, I fully took his pants + boxers off and gently swirled my tomgue around his tip which made him groan. I then bobbed my head down onto his full length but I held my gag in to give him more pleasure as he moaned - grabbing my hair. Quickly slurping and sucking, i bobbed my head up and down as he whimpered and tugged onto my hair or the sheets.

"I dont think I'll last any longer - fuck!" As soon as I heard those words I knew he was close and pulled my head apart from his dick, small strings of pre cum and saliva connecting us. He whimpered and desperately thrusted into the air for any type of friction and i grinned at his neediness.

I took my pants and under wear off and lined him up at my entrance. "You ready?" I asked and he nodded quickly, some of his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead. I pushed down and a moan escaped both our lips. Adjusting to his size, I began to ride him slowly and left hickeys all over his neck.

"Oh god that feels good." He managed to breathily moan out as i quickened my pace. He grabbed my waist to help me ride as I grabbed onto his shoulders and lightly dug into them leaving marks. "Im gonna cum soon carl" I moaned out, moving my hands to his hair and gentky tugged on them which made him groan.

"M-me too." I went a bjt faster and felt that knot forming in my stomach and i bounced one more time before unleashing my cum all over his dick which dripped down to his inner thighs. I got off and sucked him off a little bit before he finished in my mouth snd I tried my best to swallow it all.

We both collapsed onto his bed before we changed back into our clothes as we heard Rick come in through the door.

"Guess we timed that perfectly." He smirked as wel walked down the staurs to greet him

"Time what?" Rick asked - visibly confused and his head slightly tilted to the right.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKEE