Chapter 1: Rebirth

Kaito's POV:

"I..I trusted you..."I said softly and looked at my best friend who had betrayed me. What had caused him to to do this?...

  Before The Accident
             Aki POV:

"Aki! You done packing?"

"Be patient, I'm almost done." I chuckled as I saw my best friend, Shiro pout as I told him to be a little bit more patient.

" Alright, I'm done, let's go"I smiled

"Finally!"Shiro exclaimed as he released a sigh of relief when he heard that I was done packing.

I looked around the hallways that I always walked to get to my class. I felt that something was different and strange. However, when I did not see anything wrong, I started to feel anxious and worried.

When we had made it to the zebra crossing, they noticed that light was green. So to make use of our time, we decided to talk about important things that we needed to do.

"What's taking so long?.."I mumbled under my breath and looked at the light signal.

'Huh?.. Why am I falling?...'I thought as I was forcefully pushed onto the road.

                          No one POV:

Akira Kaito a high school sophomore had a dream to become a doctor to save people. However, his dreams were crushed and shattered after his best friend pushed him onto the road. His life flashed before his eyes. He was laying on the floor bleeding. His life was ending.

"I...I trusted you..." Akira said softly, looking at his best friend but not with hatred or rage, but sadness.

'Was this the weird feeling I had felt earlier?...'

As Akira took one last glance at his best friend and noticed he had a smile on his face. Akira never thought his best friend, Shiro, would betray him. Akira took his last breath and closed his eyes with sadness as he could not fulfil his dream of becoming a doctor.

.

.

.

.

.

                             No one POV:

'Where am I?...'

'Didn't I die...?'

"Indeed, you did die."A strange voice responded.

Akira was shocked, he didn't say those words out loud.Akira mustered up his strength and said," Who...who are you?...Why am I here?..."

"I'm the goddess of reincarnation, I've brought you here as I thought you deserved a second chance."

"What do you mean by 'a second chance'?.."Akira asked the goddess.

"I'll give you a second life, you'll be reborn into another world."

"Is that even possible?..For me to reborn?.."