Chapter 5: Who is he?

A/N: Hey y'all! It's finally school holidays, which means I have more free time to write! I hoped you enjoyed the last chapter 😁. Weren't Moonstone and Moonshine adorable?! 😖. Btw! I will be taking inspiration from Into The Light Once Again. So if recognise any similarities between this story and ITLOA just remember. 🙂

                               Arius POV:

"Ugh...heavy...."

I looked on my lap and saw Moonstone and Moonshine. They looked adorable! They were snuggled against me. Anyways, what time is it? How long has it been since I've slept? Huh? It looks like my clothes had been changed. I must've been very tired. I looked back at the two furballs and gently picked them up putting them back onto the bed instead of my lap. I got up and went to towards the door.

'The hallways are dark when it's at night."

I had finally arrived at the garden. Usually when I couldn't sleep, Lilith-..No my mother would bring to the garden to relax and afterwards I would immediately fall asleep. Now that I'm older I can walk around and get about.

                           No one POV:

"Why are you out so late?"

"Who's there?!"

"Calm down and don't make much noise. You wouldn't want to get caught would you?"

Arius thought about it for awhile and calmed down before saying anything to the mysterious person talking to him. He first looked around to see if there was anyone near him. To his surprise there was nothing in sight.

"Ah. I forgot I casted magic on myself. Hold on"

With a flick of a finger , the mysterious person suddenly appeared in front of him. It was a man. He was huge. He was the same height as Damien. He had golden coloured hair like the sun. His eyes were gold as well, however one of his eyes were crystal blue. His ears were like elf ears. His lips a soft cherry pink. He seemed like a god?

"I'm sorry for scaring you, did I surprise you in any way?"

"No-... I'm alright. What's your name? And what are you doing here?"

"Hmm. You sure are curious for your age. But to answer your questions, My name is Zenith. I'm here for you Arius."

"Me?-..."

"That's right, you. Oh right, I bought you a gift"

'A gift?...For me?"

Zenith took Arius hand and put on a ring on one of his fingers. He then gently kissed it and the ring suddenly began to glow slightly.

"This is..."

"A protective ring and blessing from me. It contains my magic. Before I forget, Arius. Promise me something"

"What is it?-.."

"Firstly, Don't wander alone at night. Second don't ever take the ring off. Lastly, if, you ever need help or you ever see me. Call my name, I'll be there. Now then, I'll see you soon, Ari, no my love."

'My love?...'

"Wait! You haven't told me the actual reason why you're hear!"

Before Arius knew it, he had already vanished into thin air. Nowhere to be seen.

'What was that?...I should go back to sleep..'

Arius walked back to his room still pondering about Zenith. Who could he be? What is he?
When Arius reached his room, Moonstone and Moonshine pounced on him making him shocked. He sighed and went back towards the bed and looked up towards the ceiling. Would he ever see Zenith again?