Chapter 3: Walking

Author: As I started school a 3 weeks ago, I will be taking longer to post and write so please bare with me _

                            Arius POV:

It's been a year and 5 months since I was reincarnated into this world. The horrible thing is, I still can't walk.I kept on wondering and thought, don't babies start walking at 12 months old?Well I didn't.

No one POV:

Currently, Arius is still trying to learn how to walk. Arius had to try first standing up with some support of the maids which he eventually did.

"Arius you did it! You stood up!"Lilith cheered Arius on as he finally stood up.

'I did it! But now's the hard part..'Arius thought worriedly. What if he could not walk? What if he failed?

"Young master lets take a few steps forward" Julia said with a encouraging tone.

THUD

Just when Arius took few steps forward, he had slipped on the carpet and fell.

"Arius...How about we stop here for today?" Lilith said in a worried manner.

'I can't give up here!'

Arius slowly stood up and tried to balance himself first. After he stood up, he took a few tiny steps forward to his mother. When he was confident, he took a bigger step and continued to walk forward without hesitating.

'I did it!"

"Arius you did it!"

Arius saw tears in Lilith eyes as she was hugging him. All the maids suddenly felt relieved as Arius could walk. They were ecstatic when they saw their young master finally walk.

                      A Few Days Later

"Mother! Look! Arius is walking confidently!" Lillian shouted gleefully.

Lilith giggled as she saw her two kids bonding together. She was relieved that Arius was finally able to walk. She was scared and worried thinking if Arius would ever walk.

"Arius! Can you say Lillian?"

However, here comes the next part. Would Arius be able to talk? That was the part that they were worried about as while. If he couldn't talk it would be a huge problem. How would his family be able to communicate with him? Before Arius reincarnated, Japan and the other countries of course had some mute people. Therefore, the world created sign language. But in this world they didn't have it as it was not common to have mute people. If Arius could not talk he would have to use parchment to communicate with others.

'Lillian... Will I be able to talk? I won't know until I try..'

"Li...Liwillian?.."

Upon hearing what Arius said, Lillian immediately hugged Arius and carried him. She smiled and kissed Arius on the forehead. Tears of joy dripped down Arius cheek. Had he talk? He knew he talked in his past life but this time he experienced it with a straight mind.

"Baby?..Why are you crying?"Lilith looked at Arius with a smile on her face.

"Mawma.."