Chapter 4: A wolf?...

Author:
I'm actually on the bus right now writing this on the way to school. I mean I have to use my time wisely and not waste any second.

I really hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Please give me some motivation y'all as I am losing motivation- ( ̄▽ ̄"")

Arius POV:

It's been 4 years since I've reincarnated... To be honest, I'm enjoying my life here. Everything almost seems like a dream. However...there's something bothering me. Why would he ask me that.

Anyways, back to the topic, I'm gonna go explore! I'm going to sneak out when Marcus is not looking!
(A/N:Marcus is always watching you 👀

                           No One POV:

When no one was looking, Arius quietly sneaked out of the room and carefully avoided the servants. If Julia caught him sneaking out he would've been in serious trouble. Luckily, Julia was busy handling something.
.

.

.

.

.

'I'm lost-..'

Before Arius had gotten lost, his original plan was to go to the garden. However, along the way he had saw a bunch of servants. After avoiding them, he realised that he'd strayed of the path.

"Arius? Is that you?"

Arius soul had almost left his body. He thought he had been caught! Fortunately, it was Lillian.

"Are you sneaking out again?"

"Shhh!!! Marcus doesn't know!"

"Haha, alright. Where are you planning to go? The garden?"

"Mhm!"

As soon as Arius replied, Lillian carried Arius in her arms and started walking towards the direction of the garden."

"Lily, where's brother?"

"I'm not sure either. Probably still training with Louis."

"Louis?"

"Oh right! You haven't met the guards yet. But that's for another day. Louis is the commander of the knights!"

Arius pondered about Louis. Louis De Alexander.He was not actually noble, but a commoner chosen by Damien. Damien saw great potential in Louis, so he decided to train him personally. At first, many people disliked him as they had worked very hard to get to their positions while Louis was just chosen. However, the suddenly realised why Louis was chosen by Damien. He had mastered aura in just a few weeks. Louis had great leadership skills. Louis always ensured his comrades safety. Lastly, he was loyal to the duke.

"Arius!"

"Huh?"

"Finally, you responded. I've been calling you for awhile now. What'cha daydreaming about?"

"It's nothing, I was just a little tired!"

"Haha, I was just asking, don't need to worry. Anyways, we've made it to the garden."

Arius did not even realise. Once again Arius was amazed by the spectacular sight of the garden. Although he had visited this place multiple times, it still impresses him as there are a myriad of flowers. Arius tugged on Lilian, signaling her to let him down. As soon as Lilian let Arius down, he immediately ran off into the garden.

"Ari...us?" Lillian shuddered in shock. Who was behind her?

"My Lady, were you the one who helped Young Master Arius escape?"