Chapter 7: Family

A/N: IM BACK! DID YALL MISS ME? 🤭 I put in a lot of effort for this chapter as I didn't post a lot due to exams. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter:DD I did so bad for my Chinese oral... I think I did okay for English 🥲 Also! I'm sick... I have runny nose and bad coughs-

Idris POV:

"Idris...I don't have much time..."

"Mother!-..."

"Idris...listen carefully... run, run far away! Your father and me will stay here!"

"But!..."

"Go!-"

"Hic!.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

No one POV:

"Aeryn, we're here."

"Agh...huh?Oh-.."

"Come on."

Arius came down of the carriage with Louis help then Aeryn. After they came down, they saw Damien and Lilith standing at the front of the door waiting for them with a smile of relief. However their smile slowly disappeared when they saw Aeryn.

"Louis. Who is that boy."

"Ah! Master. I shall explain everything as soon we we get inside. It's chilly out here, Young Master Arius will fall sick."

"Damien he's right. It's cold at night."

Damien sighed and went inside with the rest of them. When they were inside, Louis immediately explained the situation to Damien telling him about what happened with Aeryn.

"Sigh...I see."

"I'd like to speak to you and Aeryn privately,Louis."

"Ah, of course Master."

"Marcus. Get the children ready for bed."

"As you wish."

Marcus led the children out leaving only Damien,Louis and Aeryn in the room.

"Idris Mikela."

...

"Your hair and eyes show it all. It was said that the mage tower in the north was destroyed a few years ago. The founders were found dead but their child went missing.No one knew where he went. But he's right here in front of me."

"You-..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell my son. I don't want him to know these type of things. Your father has entrusted you to me."

"My father..."

"Louis. You will now take this boy under your wing. Train him, so that he can protect Arius."

"Arius...."

"I understand Master."

"Your new name is Aeryn De Alexander."

"..."

Arius POV:

'I wonder what's taking so long.'

"Young Master you should head to bed."

"But....alright...."

Marcus carried me to my room as I sighed. I wonder how Aeryn is doing. That reminds me he looks familiar red eyes and black hair...Where have I seen him? .... AGH! HE IS IDRIS MIKELA. How could I not remember him?! He is father's childhood friend son...they didn't mention much about Idris past but strange men with magic, more powerful than their magic attacked his family. The whole tower was destroyed and in chaos.