Paris

Usually I love writing Cat Noir as a thief or criminal but this time himself like Robin Hood. I can barely remember the old Disney movie as a kid. It's been a long time ago. Very old and classic. Only this time I'm doing something very different than the classic.

----------------------------------------------------------

Long ago, good queen Zoe Lee of Paris departed for the holy land on a great crusade. During her absence, Princess Chloe, her greedy and selfish sister, took the crown.

Cat Noir was the people's only hope. He robbed from the rich to feed the poor. He was beloved by all the people of Paris.

It had been a month by now and Cat Noir was on the wanted posters of Paris by the order of Princess Chloe but the people refuse to capture him. Everyone sees he's a hero while the spoiled princess sees him as a cat burglar.

Right now, Cat Noir was up in the tree after escaping some of the soldiers. He did kill a few since he's the best archer in Paris but he knew one day these soldiers will get better than him. Especially that manipulative liar Sheriff Lila Rossi that can find ways to frame innocents.

That way she gets the taxes she was delivering to the princess. Cat Noir waited until the soldiers were gone so he can meet up with Plagg at the hideout in the woods.

Once inside, Plagg started to talk, "Hey, you know somethin', Adrien. You're takin' too many chances"

"Chances? You must be joking. That was just a bit of a luck, Plagg" Cat Noir said.

"Says the cat burglar that is bad luck. One of these days that spoiled brat will hang you" Plagg said.

"Ha! We'll see about that. She'll never catch this kitty" Cat Noir said.

"Sheesh, you make me nervous when you're cocky. Now go take a bath in the lake. You smell like you were thrown in an animal farm" Plagg said.

"Ah yeah. I could use a bath" Cat Noir sniffs himself before going to the lake, undressing and hanging his suit on a branch before getting into the waters, "Much better" Adrien sighs in relaxation, letting the water cool off his bare skin.

He folds his hands behind his head and laid back. Thinking of how he could help save the poor and put an end to that tyrant brat. Everyone loved Queen Zoe, the kind and sweet queen. And not the immature brat that took the throne.

After washing off and being clean, Adrien got out of the lake and covers himself to dry off, "That's better" He said to himself.

Once dry he puts his black suit on, "Meow, nine lives" Cat Noir meowed.

"And a few to take, pussy cat" Lila came out of the bushes.

"Sheriff Lila. You know I'm extremely wild and untamed" Cat Noir held his bow and arrow, "My claws are extremely dangerous"

"Not to this fox" Lila replied.

"A sly fox that likes to lie too much. Maybe next time I can have your fur as my new coat" Cat Noir circled.

"And you're gonna preach your neck right up a hangman noose!" Lila drew her sword out.

"Okay," Cat Noir shrugs and aims the arrow near her head.

"God almighty! What the hell?!" Lila exclaimed from nearly hit but then got clawed in the face.

"Leave or I'm gonna scratch you again!" Cat Noir warned.

"You scratched my face! Where are your manners?!" Lila growled.

"I got manners but you are no woman or a lady!" Cat Noir yowled.