Wounded

Plagg was trying to be careful with pulling the arrow out of Adrien's shoulder. He was relieved it didn't hit his chest or head which is always a sign of death.

"It really came deep" Plagg removed the arrowhead.

"AAAGGGHHHH!!!" Adrien howled in so much pain.

"It's out, Adrien. Now hold still." Plagg then cleans his wound.

"Goddamn it! Thanks!" Adrien strained.

"You're welcome. It seems the archers are learning to get you" Plagg said.

"No shit. Agh! I'm bleeding a lot. Get very hot water." Adrien holding the wound from bleeding so much.

"Okay this might sting a bit" Plagg took the pot with hot water and pours it on the cloth. He then presses it on the wound.

Adrien screamed in so much pain at how extremely hot it is but it was the only way to stop the bleeding by cauterizing the wound.

"There, that should stop it," Plagg said.

"Shit" Adrien stifled a little.

"We better get your lady," Plagg said.

"Get her now. Please" Adrien groaned from the burn in his wound.

"Got it" Plagg goes to get her.

Much later, Marinette arrived back with Plagg to check on Adrien. What she saw made her scared to see him wounded on his shoulder.

"Oh, my poor Adrien," She said.

"Princess" Adrien groaned.

"They finally hit you." Marinette saw the arrow wound.

"But I'm still alive. I told you I have nine lives" Adrien sits up a little.

"Almost eight," Marinette said.

"Yeah," Adrien stifled.

"What the hell were you thinking, kitty? You almost got yourself killed" Marinette was very concerned.

"I had it under control when they suddenly used fire to lure me out of the shadows," Adrien said.

"Chloe must be desperate to kill you" Marinette sat next to him.

"Yeah, she has gone mad," Adrien said.

"She might know you're wounded, kitty," Marinette said.

"That's what worries me, Princess" Adrien held her hand, "I know it was stupid of me but I risk anything to help the people. It's what I do for a living. Way before I was a cat burglar" Adrien said.

"You're not alone, Kitty" Marinette said.

"I know. I lost Flairmidable and I'm scared to lose you too. I already got my ass killed back there" Adrien said.

"Please don't scare me, Kitty," Marinette said.

"I won't. You know I'm too adorable like a kitten" Adrien nuzzled her cheek.

"Of course" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Puuuuurrrrrrrr" He purred happily that knowing his purrs are a healing factor for cats and himself.

"Oh, kitty. Do you have control of that?" Marinette can see he looks happy.

"Yeaaaah" Adrien purrs some more when his girlfriend petted him.

"Are you sure you're very wild or do you just like to be untamed?" Marinette rubbed his abs.

"I'm very wild, milady," Adrien said.