Bait

Chloe threw a tantrum in her throne that the guards were 'utterly useless' for letting Cat Noir get away with it so many times. The people never wanted to capture him for reward money because they know Chloe is not generous nor keeps her word for it.

"THIS IS GETTING OUTRAGEOUSLY OUT OF HAND!!!" She yelled.

"Sorry, your grace, but our guards aren't enough!" Said the captain.

"We might as well need more archers. This cat's life is not gonna last long!" Chloe stood up.

"He's very fast, your grace! He took out our men at directions they were in!" The captain said.

"We're gonna need a better idea to get him" Chloe goes to the fireplace.

"Maybe I can be of any assistance, my queen" Sheriff Lila came in.

"Don't bother! You failed to capture him last time!" Chloe accused.

"Fine, but what if we keep one he's close to as bait? Like that baker girl?" Lila suggested.

"Hmmm?" Chloe got interested.

"Rest assured, he will come to try and rescue her," Lila said.

"Brilliant idea, Sheriff. Guards! Go seize Marinette!" Chloe ordered her men.

What they don't know is that the actual cat heard everything and he has to warn his master. The cat jumps down from the castle.

-

Adrien was having a great chat with bigger cats like the tiger, panther, and lion. Everyone calls him the feline whisperer because he always talks to cats.

"And so I made the phony queen the queen of fools" Adrien joked and big kitties made a laugh between their growls.

"She can try to hang me but I always have nine lives," Adrien said.

Soon his cat came to tell him the news of his lady being targeted. He meowed in Adrien's ear and he gasped at what Chloe is planning to do.

"I better get there quickly!" He donned his costume.

-

At the bakery, Marinette was being pulled out by force by the guards.

"In the name of the queen, you're under arrest for aiding Cat Noir!" They put shackles on her.

"Let go of me you--MMMMPH!!!" Marinette got gagged and thrown into the carriage.

"No! You can't do this!" Tikki tried to stop them.

"Stay back!" One guard shouted.

"She's innocent!" Tikki protested.

"She aided a wanted criminal!" The guard said and locks the carriage.

A group of big cats startled the horses and bucked around, causing the carriage to get kicked by them along with Marinette inside it but not injured.

"GET AWAY YOU FELINE FILTHS!" The rider tried to use his whip against them.

The big cats were taught by their master and the lion grabbed the whip with his teeth.

"WHOA!! WHOAAA!" The ride got thrown off.

The carriage was tilted over, knocking down the oil lamp on the ground, "HELP ME OUT!" Marinette screamed seeing the oil catch fire.

Cat Noir jumps in and used one of the guard's swords to break through the carriage, "Hang on!" He grabs Marinette and brought her out.

"Are you alright?" He asked her, carrying her bridal style.

"Yeah. They have gone insane to think I aid you!" Marinette whimpered.