Wedding

A week went by and Paris is now cheerful and no longer gloomy. Everything was back to normal and Queen Zoe returned and she set things straight. She was very disappointed in her sister for what she has done to cause Paris to become depressed.

Queen Zoe has pardoned Cat Noir by order and is no longer an outlaw but a hero along with his lady and canine. As for Chloe and Lila, Queen Zoe punished them by putting them into Royal Rock Pile for their crimes and madness. Initially, Queen Zoe was gonna banish Chloe but decided not to as it would upset their late mother.

While working on breaking rocks, Chloe accidentally hurts her foot by a rock fragment, much to Lila's amusement.

"OWWW!!! MY FOOT!!! OWWW!!!" Chloe jumps around clutching her foot.

Lila snickered at this and just simply focused on hammering the rocks.

"Well deserved punishment, Kitty" Ladybug watched from afar.

"Mmhmm. Now it's their turn to learn what suffering feels like" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. Good thing our queen is back" Ladybug held Cat Noir's hand.

"And she pardoned me," Cat Noir said.

"You're officially a hero," Ladybug said and then kissed him.

Cat Noir kissed his girlfriend back. Bringing her to sit on his lap to make this very passionate. She cups his face while they kissed.

"I love you, Kitty," Ladybug said.

"I love you too, Bugaboo" Cat Noir purred in her cheek.

Ladybug giggled at him purring on her, "Are you trying to be cute?"

"Puuuuuurrrrrrrhaps, Princess" Cat Noir teased her.

"Do you ever get tired of that?" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"Not at all. It keeps me happy" Cat Noir said.

"And I bet you are happy that we will get married soon. It's always a dream come true" Ladybug said.

"Yeah, I can't wait for that," Cat Noir said.

Chloe was still having trouble with hammering the rocks, "Damn that Cat Noir and Ladybug for putting us here with my sister!" She complained.

"You're not the only one who loathes them," Lila said.

"Just shut up and get back to work!" Chloe yelled.

Lila groaned and resumes work, "You got into this mess because of your selfish greed"

"And you because you set the castle on fire!" Chloe ranted.

"You're the one who started this by tripling the taxes! You just don't know when to quit from being out of control!" Lila yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" Chloe yelled.

Cat Noir chuckled that these two have no sense of responsibility.

"Let's leave them to argue," Ladybug said.

"Agreed. It's what they are good at" Cat Noir said and they left the two prisoners to keep working.

-

At the castle, Queen Zoe gave Cat Noir and his lady a promotion to be the protectors of Paris.

"Arise, Cat Noir, and Ladybug of Paris" She dubs them with her sword.

"Thank you, your majesty," Cat Noir said.

"We're at your service at any time," Ladybug said.

"Thank you so much. My sister knew better than to go out of control. I thought I gave her a second chance but I was wrong" Queen Zoe said.

"She is gonna serve jail for a long time," Cat Noir said.

"Indeed, but unless she can learn to behave. Now, I declare to you two that you will be the best heroes Paris has ever seen. Along with Flairmidable being a lone wolf with his own terms" Queen Zoe said.

"Well, he's only a part-time member of the team," Ladybug said.

"Indeed, but you know it takes a long time for dogs and cats to live in harmony together" Cat Noir purred.

"I know," Zoe said.

"And by the way, a schedule for our wedding" Ladybug held her kitty's hands.

"When would you like it?" Queen Zoe asked.

"Maybe tomorrow," Cat Noir said.

"Of course. It will take place in Friar Fu's church" Queen Zoe said.

Cat Noir then puts on a golden ring on Ladybug's finger, "My lovely lady, will you marry me-ow?" Cat Noir asked.

"Of course, my darling Kitty" Ladybug said with happy tears.

Cat Noir then got up and the two shared a kiss.

The next day at the church, everyone was gathered here to see the superheroes getting married. Cat Noir was standing at the altar seeing Ladybug in her wedding dress walking up as the music played.

"Puuuuurrrrrrrr" He purred happily that he's got no control of it.

"Looking good, Kitty" Ladybug stops near him.

"Meow" He meowed, "Thank you, Bugaboo, you too," Cat Noir said.

Friar Fu then goes up to them to begin the ceremony, "We've all gathered here for the marriage of Paris's two greatest heroes, our saviors. Do you Cat Noir, take Ladybug to be your beloved wife?" Fu asked him.

"I do," Cat Noir said.

"And do you, Ladybug, take Cat Noir to be your husband?" Friar Fu asked.

"I do," Ladybug said.

"I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," Friar Fu said.

The two heroes embraced in a loving kiss, everyone cheered for them. Rose petals were thrown everywhere and the wedding couple made their way out the door.

"Long live Cat Noir and Ladybug!" They all chanted.

They head to the horse carriage and Ladybug tossed her bouquet at the crowd. The one who caught it turned out to be none other than Kagami. Felix looks at her happily. He even thought of one day getting married to her too.

Cat Noir and Ladybug waved at everyone from their carriage. Lila and Chloe saw their carriage pass by and they scowl in disdain.

And so the heroes lived happily ever after both as heroes of Paris and as a married couple even in their civilian lives.